31 〤 whatever it takes

"My name is Chimney, and this is our cat, Gonbe... and Grandma Kokoro." said the young girl, smiling. "You guys aren't train robbers, are you?" inquired the elderly woman, laughing. "My name is Luffy, and I'm the man who will become the King of the Pirates." Luffy stated flatly.

"Really?!"

"Yeah!"

"What a funny guy." She complimented.

The crew was conversing, and all you could do was stare bored. You shifted your gaze to Robin, who was also staring blankly. The three had returned to the ship, and you, Robin, and Chopper were on the deck, paying close attention to what the old woman was saying.

As the ship began to sail, you smiled and relished the breeze. The captain was on the lookout for a shipwright when Sanji suggested that it be a woman. You hugged Robin as you flailed your new wings. Nami's drawing was scribbled, and she had no idea how to get there.

Chopper grabbed it as she threw it to the ground, assuming it was Luffy's drawing that was making you laugh. While you put your chin on top of her head, Robin smiled at their interaction.

Usopp was now hugging the mast and rubbing it against his cheek. The straw hat inquired, "What's the matter, Usopp?" "When I think that she will be repaired soon, this tinplate patchwork brings back memories of battles and adventure, and I'm filled with deep emotions."

You looked like you had stars in your eyes. "Wow!" you exclaimed. "However, the city has been flooded, and the houses have been submerged in the sea," Chopper said next to you. "No, that's not it. The city was built with the base submerged in mind," Robin countered from the other side.

"Look at the foundation underneath the buildings." She pointed at its direction, making Chopper turn his head at it. "You're right! The pillars are built higher!" He exclaimed.

"Ahh... I show how missed the chance to go with them." The reindeer sighed sadly, looking at the three who was going to the town.

Robin smiled at you both and said, "Let's go out together later." Chopper responded with a huge grin, "Really?! I wonder if they have a bookstore." "I'm sure they do," Robin said with a closed-eye smile, and you returned the smile.

You yanked on Robin's shirt, causing her to turn around and face you. She chuckled as she asked, "What is it, Y/N-sama?" "Can we go now?" you asked, laughing as you pointed to the town. "Sure," she say, instantly transforming your frown into a broad grin. "Yahoo!"

Sanji and Zoro were on the lookout for you three, who appeared to be in the shopping district or at the bookstore. Many people were swooning of you and Robin as you clutched her shirt. You murmured, "Creepy old men."

"This place is full of Sanjis..." Chopper said, and you nodded your head quickly in agreement. Rubbing your face, you collided with Robin's head. Robin became fascinated by the masks. You and Chopper both exclaimed, "Whoa! What's that?" Robin responded, "That is a mask shop."

You held onto her hand which she did back so you wouldn't get lost. "I've noticed people are walking around in town wearing those masks." "Now that you say it, they are." You blinked.

"It sounds like they're holding a costume carnival every day right now on San Faldo, an island you take the sea train to get to." Robin stated, you lifted your head to look at her head. "What? How come you know that?" You beat Chopper to it.