55 〤 the surgeon

"A Red Sea?"
"Look! The volcano's erupting! Let's go to that island!"
"Ah, yes. We needed some chaos."
"What?!"

The ship started to sail forward as the rain started to get heavier every single minute passes. "Wait a minute, Luffy! Just as I thought, none of the needles point to that so island."
"Let's go to that island!"
"I agree with captain."

"I said wait! You, too, y/n! Are you supporting our bumbling captain?! You should know better!" Nami yelled from above, and all you could do was shrug and smirk, seeing as she was wearing your jacket to keep dry in the rain, and you almost forgot it had a hood.

"Says the one who kept my jacket since Skypiea!" You retorted back earning a small blush from the navigator. "Shut up! There is a volcano! It looks fun! Who could resist?" Luffy said as he pointed to the direction of the volcano. "Listen to me, Luffy! None of the three needles is pointing at the island! It's too peculiar even in the strange New World!" Nami said by that time she ended the sentence, another erupt came from the volcano.

"It's erupting again!" Luffy shouted as he held onto the railing followed by you who didn't care if you got any wetter. "It's right there! Who cares about the needles? Let's just go there!" You said.

"No way! We can't get any closer! Because the sea is on fire! I don't understand both of you!" Nami screamed, your hair blowing from the harsh wind, the others were already inside the kitchen though you remained behind and you could hear them having a conversation with someone.

"Since there is uncertainty, we shouldn't all go." Sanji said.
"I'll go and explore!" You raised your hand earning a look from the others and Robin always supported your decisions no matter how reckless it was. "Okay! Y/n's have the gut to go in! Franky, we need the mini-merry!" Ordered your captain.

"Wait! Are you gonna go by yourself?" Nami questioned, grabbing your ear which you gripped on her wrist tightly. "Do you have a problem with that? Or are you perhaps worried for my being?" You asked as you gave her a smirk which made the navigator pull your ear harder. "Ow! Robin, help me!" You grunted making the archaeologist chuckle.

"Shut up! As if I'll worry for someone as reckless as you! Why do you always nominate yourself? Do you have a death wish?" As she spoke, you swore your ears bled. "H-hands off!" You yelled, finally she released you.

"If we let you go by yourself, you will get lost just like Zoro!"
"Oi!"
"Don't compare me to that idiot who has no sense of direction!"
"Shut up, you old woman!"
"I'm only on my thirties, you stupid plot plant!"

"Y/n-swan, she needs some company but not the random belly-warmer guy."
"What do you mean by that?! I'll cut you, kinky cook!"
"Company? I'll go with her!"
"Yeah, sounds like fun."

You gazed at Usopp who said, "Hey, maybe we'll pass on this one. Is it okay?" You smirked clearly knowing he will aboard the mini merry ship as well. "I have no choice. "How about this? We'll draw straws. No complaints, right?"

Robin chuckled as she stayed by your side, Zoro on your other side as they also got nominated. "Please trade!" Usopp cried out, making you groan at his loudness. "Shut up, you long nose! Whether you like it or not, you will come with us. I will be looking forward to your death."

Usopp gasped in shock as he stared at you who had a calm yet stoic face on, the longer he stared at you the longer he freaks out. "What even are you?! A devil?!" He shouted and you only gave him a smile. "The devil that will drag you to hell!"

You sat between Robin and Zoro as Luffy eats his meal. "Let's go, recon team! Here we go, Mini Merry!" The others waved at you five saying, "Good luck, guys!"
"You guys are so lucky!"
"I'm sure we'll have a chance to go later."
"PLEASE TRADE!!!!"
"This giant shellfish is yummy!"