25 〤 the angel

The Heaven's gate was in front of the crew, and Usopp informed them that someone was coming out of a door of some sort. 'An elderly lady taking photographs...?' ' You pondered, your brow furrowed. "Look! She has wings on her back! They're the same as Y/ N's, but bigger!" exclaimed Chopper, his mouth open.

"It's a beautiful angel! Is that how angels are like when they're not Y/N? She's like a plucked plum!" Luffy exclaimed, making you silently laugh. When the ship came to a halt in front of her, Nami decided to break the silence. "U-umm..." she stammered, but was cut off by the lady. "I am Amazon, the Heaven's Gate inspector."

"Sightseeing? Or perhaps war?" She questioned, you slammed your palm on the railing; squinting your eyes at her. "I-I guess it's kind of like sightseeing..." Nami answered, slightly unsure. "We wanna go to the sky islands! They're past this gate, right?" Luffy yelled.

"What do you mean by 'war?'" you interjected, and she paused for a few moments before responding. "It doesn't matter. If you're going to the upper area, pay the entrance fee of one billion Extol per person. That's the law," she said, causing your eye to twitch in irritation. "O-one billion?" Usopp exclaimed, puzzled as to how they would come up with the money.

"There's that 'Extol' stuff again..."

"How many berries are in one billion Extol?" Usopp wondered, counting his fingers. "One billion per person, seven billion for seven people..." You stood beside Robin, hands on hips. "It's just to enter the country! Do countries usually charge that much just to enter?! This old lady's trying to scam—" Usopp deadpanned, but Nami cut him off.

"U-umm, about the money... What if we kinda don't have it...?"

"You can pass." The lady answered instantly, "Are you serious?!"

"I am neither a gatekeeper nor a guard. I simply ask your intentions." Usopp said that they would get going already making the old lady nod. "I see. The seven of you, then?" Her eyes landed on your form as well as for your wings making her eyes widen for a few seconds. "Yeah. But how do we get to the sky islands—"

Luffy didn't have time to finish his sentence once a creature appeared under the ship. You stumbled a bit, as you grit your teeth. "The White Sea's famous Express Lobster... Enjoy your journey, hime-sama." She muttered, bowing deeply at you.

"Not a royal!" You yelled, clearly hearing her comment about you. The crew was panicking, well mostly Usopp and Chopper. You held tightly onto Usopp's nose making him cry. "Please let go of my nose, Y/N!"

"If I do, I'll fall off the ship... So shut up and hang on for a moment." You smiled clearly liking his stunned expression. Once you reached the destination, you let go of his nose letting him fall on the ground. "That hurts..." He mumbled.

"It's a sky island!" Luffy screamed with happiness, the sight was dazzling. "Y/N-sama... that sign... said Skypiea." Robin replied. "Yeah. The same name as the one written on the map that Luffy found..." You dipped your head. "That galleon that fell on us really did come here." Nami only listened to your conversation with Robin.

Nami continued for you, "They saw this scenery two hundred years ago!" Luffy and Usopp jumped off the ship and began walking towards the land, followed by Chopper and Sanji. You and Zoro were both sweating profusely as you approached the cook. "And you, too..."

"Y/N-sama," Robin said, causing you to tilt your head and respond by humming. "Do you want to change your clothes? They're stained," she says, her gaze falling on your shirt. "Coming." you said as you pushed yourself off the couch and walked into the room.