34 〤 a ruckus

"Did you hear them from that train they're on, Y/N-sama?" Robin inquired, her gaze falling on your form. "Yeah, I thought it was cute." You bit the inside of your cheek. "So they're chasing us... I'm surprised that a human being can understand a person's feelings." you continued, closing your eyes.

"Do you plan on making a clone to deliver a message to them?" she inquired, her hand resting on yours. "No, Sanji is already doing it," you said with a smile, and she nodded modestly.

"Nami-san! Nami-san, can you hear me?"

"Yep, is that you, Sanji-kun?!" Nami questioned over the transponder snail.

"Things are taking a turn for the worse here."

"Turn for the worse?" She repeated. "Sanji-kun! What was that voice?!"

"Yeah, because of that idiot..."

"I-idiot?" She sweat dropped.

"Actually, there are two idiots." An irk mark appeared on his forehead.

"I see... Then Y/N and Robin is still..." Nami furrowed her eyebrows in concern. "At any rate, it sounds lively over there." "Say, Sanji-kun... I'll tell you the reason for Y/N's actions and our current situation, so... Be quiet!" She turned to Chimney and Chopper.

"So please listen carefully."

Nami held up the snail to Luffy's direction. "It's Sanji-kun."

"Hey, is that you, Luffy?" The cook asked. "Oh, Sanji! How's it going over there? Where's Y/N and Robin?!" He yelled. "Y/N-swan and Robin-chan is still in their custody. "Nami-san just told me the reasons for Y/N-swan's actions. Yeah, I heard... everything."

"I see. Yeah... well... that's what's going on. Go ahead and give them hell." Luffy smirked.

"What? Whaaat?!"

"Don't be reckless, Luffy!" The first mate scolded. "Tell him to wait until we catch up! Hey, Cook! Can you hear me?! There are crazy guys on that train, so..." He started.

"That's fine. Zoro... What would you do if it were you? Could you just stay put after hearing that Y/N lied and was arrested in order to save us?" the captain asked, his hat covering his eyes.

Zoro looked away, thinking about you. "It's no use trying to stop him." He added. "You know me well. Hey, Moss Head! Are you worried about me?"

"Why would I be, you idiot?! Just go and save them!" He shouted.

"Yeah. But sorry... After hearing what Y/N-swan was thinking... even if the Captain orders it, I'm not gonna stop!" He cracked the item and Franky yelled. "AHHH!! Why'd you break it?! I wanted to ask Straw Hat something, too!"

"Huh? Who cares? You should've told me beforehand."

"Even if I didn't tell you, it was obvious, wasn't it?! Don't be so cocky!"

"They sacrificed and obeyed their orders in order for all six of us, including you, to stay safe. They did it for us," Usopp said, frowning. "Y/N is portrayed as a cruel, inhumane, and evil woman, but the truth is... she has a tender affection for her friends!" Franky cried.