36 〤 a tree to call home

You coughed and fiddled with your hair as Nami spoke to the crew, as if you weren't paying attention. "Just hang on until I figure out where the whirlpools are going!" she exclaimed. "We'll take care of it!"

Fireballs were fired at us, but the men were on top of it. "Cien Fleurs! Defense!"

"Here! I'm returning these to you!"

"Ahhh! I'm gonna fight, too!" Luffy says, using his teeth to go up on the stairs. "You idiot! You can't move, can you?!"

"Ahhh! I don't care what you guys say—I'm going to fight!" He's now using his forehead, which you thought was cute. "You should take a break, Luffy..." You knelt and moved closer to him. "Shut up! I'm your captain, and soon to be husband!" he yells.

All of the men turned around and yelled. "As if she wants to marry someone dumb as you!"

Suddenly, Sanji and Zoro seized him, with Zoro holding his feet and Sanji holding his wrists. When the cannonballs landed on his stomach, he made a strange sound. "One..." "Two..."

"Three!"

"That saves us, captain!" Zoro grinned.

"Just what we'd expect from our captain!" they smirked, glaring at him. "Now... I'm going to be the one who marries Y/N!/Y/N-swan!" they yelled at the younger teen. "No! It will be me!" They now fought each other, leaving Luffy with massive bruises. "This isn't fair! I couldn't move!"

Usopp was too afraid to join, despite the fact that he does not want Luffy or the others to marry you. "This is not the time to fight, you idiots!" Nami yelled from the back.

"Go! Speed forth with all your might!" yelled the captain. Robin was attempting to shake you out of your fantasies; after all, she will not lose to those men.

It was now sunny outside, and you were both out of that hellhole. Not that it matters, but Luffy was speaking to Merry. It was normal, Luffy thought as he flipped himself over and smiled. "Well, it's not a big deal; all we did was return a friend and my wife who had been taken from us."

"As we said, she's not your wife, you idiot!" The monster trio began punching and kicking each other again, causing Robin to chuckle beside you. "A-Anyway... thanks for helping us save them..." Luffy gave Franky a thumbs up.

"Well, to me, it was no big deal." He blushed.

"Anyway... this fight... is over... and we won!" He yelled.

"Yeah!" They shouted back.

"As we suspected, I can't find anyone anywhere on this ship, except for Y/N and Luffy, who arrived first." Nami says, turning to face you, who was hiding behind Robin. "That's odd, Luffy can't move his body and Y/N-swan..." Sanji looked at you.

"Y/N-swan is wonderful as always!" He swooned at you, mostly exploring your body, with his hands intertwined. "Disgusting." Zoro said, closing his eyes and crossing his arms.

"What's that, plot plant?!"

"Why don't you tell me, curly brow?!" You swear you saw a flash of lightning when they smacked their foreheads against each other's. "I'm curious who sailed this ship to us..."