61 〤 to become stronger, she inherited a new ability

Before you seized Doflaimngo's head, which was resting in your arms while you saw the action in front of you, Kyros attacked the lower class males. "Young Master, how dare you murder him!" Buffalo yelled in fury, but Kyros defeated Buffalo in a single motion and threw him outside the window.

"Buffalo! You scumbag!" Baby 5 yelled as she fired shots at the man with her devil fruit, but Kyros' sword deflected them. They briefly fought, but because he was more powerful, Baby 5 was unable to defeat him. "Tra-guy! You can rely on us to help!" Luffy smiled.

"I'm glad that you're alive!"
"You have no business here, Straw Hat! What about the factory?! Did you destroy it?!"
"Here's the key to his handcuffs!"

Gladius' eyes became wider when he saw his fallen master. While Luffy and Violet battled to free Law, you tightened your hold on his head and grinned at the scene. Doflamingo laughs a little, attracting their attention.

"I never imagined that I would be duped in this way. After the toys are released, anarchy devastates the entire nation. And for some reason, the Revolutionary Army is here covertly, too." He hummed, to which Luffy responded by gritting his teeth as he saw you put his head back on his body.

"The Royal Palace is also in disarray. It's a challenging circumstance. I can only utilize the Birdcage at this point. Right, Law?" He asked Law, who clinched his jaw and had wider eyes.

"How are you, Doflamingo, still alive?!" Kyros yelled, Pica shielded the two of you from Kyros by using his stone body. "Would you like me to show you how to kill someone?" Doflamingo teasedly questioned as he teleported behind Kyros. He uttered, "This is how you do it." And then used his leg to cause the tower's three pillars to split in half.

Fortunately, Luffy came to his aid just in time. "Y/n, Straw Hat, aren't you impressed?" He asked before you chuckled as you soared through the air, casting your shadow over Doflamingo's. You whispered into his ear, "You could've at least done so much better." Before he raised his hand, his clone following his every motion."Pent-achromatic Strings!"

Luffy quickly came to his senses again, evading his assault while holding Kyros. Luffy sprinted in the direction of Doflamingo, who grinned.

"Armament!"
"Jet Gatling!"

As soon as you noticed his clone attacking Luffy from behind, you extended your hand. To prevent him from being wounded by the impact, you built a barrier. "Hm?" Doflamingo turned to gaze at you and noticed your smile. "Gomen! My grasp erred!" You chuckled before making the peace sign and disappearing.

Being pushed backwards gave Doflamingo the upper hand as they battled. The ground began to tremble once more, and you scowled at the sight. Law seemed amusing because he was still bound to the throne. When you watched Luffy utilize his own devil fruit to save the others as you watched them fall out of the palace, you immediately stopped holding out both of your hands.

Your palms tightened into fists as you gently dropped your arms. You said to no one in particular as you started to fall back to the ground, "I at least want to be useful for once in my lifetime." "Don't you have any mercy for the country?" You questioned the man cautiously, but he had his back to you, so you got no answer.

When he began to play with his strings, you widened your eyes. You sprinted in that direction and encountered full anarchy. People fleeing while carrying a child while a man firing guns at them with no composure or control over his body. His objective was to murder every person in this nation in exchange for pleasure.

The ground abruptly began to sink as a result of Pica. The plateau was divided from the palace. You turned to face the flamingo, believing him to be a complete sociopath. "What is the issue? Isn't your goal to destroy everyone? I'm going to give it to you right now, my queen, as a present." Before you arched your brows in rage, he laughed.