44 〤 the duel between you and i

"Sorry I can't pay you back for everything you've done for us." Luffy says as you take off his bandages as well as yours. "Well, we'll be going now!"

"Hate to ask for help again, but could you take these off? Y/N doesn't know how to do it since she doesn't use these kind of clothing, but... you could right?"

"Your family jewels?!" Your left eye twitched involuntarily at her question. "No! I meant these! We're going to look for our friends now! But they'll laugh if they see me dressed like this!"

"I think it looks very nice on you..."

"I think so, Luffy!" You lips curved into a small smile.

"I see. Then, thanks, I'll keep it on." He quickly changed his mind after hearing what you said, so you like these kinds of things, huh? Boys wearing girly clothing, perhaps he should wear these so more often.

"Well, bye! I'll never feel relaxed until Y/N and I find our friends!" He grabbed your hand and stopped once she said. "You are sure certainly hasty."

"As long as the others are still alive like we are, that's all that matters. As long as they're alive, I can keep fighting again and again! I'm gonna surpass all of those guys!" He ran doing a handstand. "Alright! I'm gonna walk on my hands all the way to Sabaody Archipelago!"

"Y/N! Do the same I'm doing!" He ordered, to which you declined. "Could you give us a ship?"

"You really are hasty..."

"You don't have any ships?! This is a Calm Belt?! Why didn't you tell me, Y/N?!"

"It's because I wanted us to stay... WELL OBVIOUSLY I DIDN'T KNOW!!!" You shouted, smacking him hard on the head making him whimper. "That hurts...!"

'Are these two really a couple...?' Marguerite thought as she sweat drop along with her snake.

"It is surrounded by a giant Sea King den known as a Calm Belt." She answered for your captain who's rubbing the big bump on his head. "Which is why sailors never dare come near. Castaways will sometimes miraculously drift here, but most of the time only as corpses."

"But you said there's a pirate group here!"

"The Snake Princess's pirate ship, the Yuda, is pulled by vicious, poisonous sea snakes, so Sea Kings can't attack it. It's the only ship on Amazon Lily!"

Just then, Luffy collapsed making you grab his shoulders for him not to hit the grass. "Now what do we do, Y/N... there's no wind, should we build a raft and paddle all the way there?"

"That's ridiculous!"

"Okay! We're gonna build a raft and paddle all the way there!" He regained himself and stood up still like a statue. "That's what you just thought up!"

You smiled awkwardly at the raft that he has made as you sat on the grass refusing to get water all over your clothing. "It's done! Y/N! Get over here!"

"Be quiet, look how crooked it is. It won't last for another second."

"That's terrible! It's already about to break!" She sided you while you watch your captain pump his fists in the air. And you were right, it didn't last another second and it already been torn into pieces. "You idiot!"