62 〤 Morana's consequences

An enormous elephant was in front of you; it was huge and constantly moving, so it was never in the same spot twice. The others' reactions to seeing the Zhou varied given the gloomy and overcast sky.

With the aid of Bartolomeo's fruit, you all returned to your individual ships after seeing Sunny, but none of your straw hat group could be seen. The entire time you were glaring at the red-haired samurai, Kanjuro was drawing to get up the elephant's leg. "Okay, that's done." He said.

"What is this?"
"I still think it's a snake."
"It's ugly."

It suddenly came to life, causing you to take a small step back so did Zoro who was smirking at it. You felt a drop of perspiration at it as it stood tall. You glanced over at Robin, who was blushing, and you could tell what she was contemplating. You sat between Law and Robin and tightened your grip on the scale as it began to climb.

Back on the Bartolomeo's ship, you turned your head, but Law's eyes were staring straight at you from the corner of your eyes. "Everyone, please use caution!" Bartolomeo yelled, wiping tears from his eyes as Luffy waved and grinned in response. "Also you! See ya!"

Usopp held onto Zoro before the dragon slipped, which made Zoro scream at him. Before grabbing hold of Robin's waist and pulling her into position, you let out a small tch. "Scary!!!" Usopp yelled.

"Usopp, you fool! Don't pull me!"

Just as you were about to all fall into the ocean, the dragon stopped falling, almost causing your soul to see heaven. "I wonder how Sanji and the others climbed this." Luffy said as you sighed.

"Are they really up there?"
"Kinemon, Kanjuro. Come to think of it, why do you wanna go to Zhou?"
"Oh yeah. We owe you people a lot so we must tell you everything eventually. But first, we need to feel safe. Zhou was always our destination since leaving the Land of Wano. We want to see if Momonosuke is okay and if another friend we were separated from at sea Raizo, a ninja, has arrived here safely."

When you first heard the word "ninja" you were prepared for it. Except for you and Robin, the rest of the crew turned their heads in the direction of Kanjuro. As they began to question the samurais, an irk mark appeared on the side of your head.

Robin commanded Luffy to look up just then, saying that something must be falling onto you all. "Be careful! Duck!" Luffy ordered as he ducked so did the others, you just effortlessly tilt your head to the side before the monkey hit Kanjuro and Kinemon who were playing around, causing both of them to fall off the dragon.

The dragon refused to obey their orders to descend again and instead began to move upward. Zoro muttered as you agreed with him, "Seems like he wants to finish his job as soon as possible." "I concur with Zoro that there may be too many passengers. Then why don't I lower the number?" As you summon your wings, you asked while closing your eyes.

The other members of your crew turned to face you as Luffy had stars in his eyes. "Whoa, what's that? An angel?! A goddess?! Hey, y/n! Let me have you sometime!" Your captain gave the order, and you sighed at his silliness before grinning at him. Who could refuse this captain of yours when he looks so adorable, you said, "Of course."

"You may proceed, and I'll meet you all there." You yelled as you flew over the clouds, the crewmates looking at your vanishing form. You fixed your attention on the clouds, which had begun to turn an orangey-yellow color, indicating that it was likely already sunset. As you waited for the others to arrive, you sat on the ground.

You grinned at the calm and silence. Except for you, Zoro, and Law, who appeared emotionless as you three spoke, everyone else at the top was staring at the dragon, who had already smiled and was beginning to gradually fade.