28 〤 for now

By this time, Chopper, Sanji, Usopp, and Luffy had joined you on your journey. You were absorbed in the book you had discovered in your backpack. Luffy had nothing better to do than watch the food being prepared. He expressed his dissatisfaction with the situation, claiming that it was extremely dull.

Chopper and Zoro made an appearance. You chuckled behind your book, puzzled as to how Zoro hadn't gotten lost. 'Walnuts, aloe, bananas, and garlic.' they said when Sanji asked what they found. 'As well as rats and frogs.'

"Wait. Rats and frogs?" you asked again, your brow furrowed. Lowering your book to get a better look at the swordsman. Nami yelled, "Hold it! There were some strange ingredients just now!" You agreed.

Sanji scratched his blonde hair awkwardly, before smiling at you both. "You're right! How careless of me! No garlic?"

"No! I wasn't talking about that!"

"What's wrong, Navigator?" Robin asked, appearing right behind you. "Wow! Robin! What's that blue thing?! A gem?!"

"It's pretty, isn't it? But it's not a gem." She said as she walked up to you and handed it to you. You gave her a sidelong glance, perplexed. You knocked on it and asked, "What is this for?" "Oh, a salt crystal, huh? Robin-Chan, that's a fantastic find!"

"I found it in the lakeshore. I thought it would be useful to have..." You and Nami were both examining it. "It sure would! Salt is vital to surviving in the wilderness!"

After all that, you looked at Zoro who was using his swords to cook which you laughed at. "Eh... I didn't know your katanas were meant to be kitchen tools..." You teased. "Be quiet!" He shouted.

"Eh?! We're eating rocks, too?! Are they any good?" Luffy questioned.

The cook responded, "Get real. This is stone stew. The heat from the cooked stone boils the stew." You were staring at the heart-shaped carrots Sanji had given you after the meal was finished. You turned to look at Robin and Nami, but they weren't there.

You then turned to face Luffy, who was engrossed in it. You smiled at the teenager as you pushed your plate in his direction. You said, "You can have it." "Thank you, Y/N!" he exclaimed as he ate the food.

He complimented, "Ah! What a delicious heart-shaped carrots!" "How are you doing, huh?! Do you like my love stew?" Sanji yelled from behind him. Robin grabbed your hand with a smile on her face and said, "Eh? What?"

You twitched and asked, "What is it?" "Here, Y/N-sama, let me feed you." She said, holding up a spoonful of stew. You were hesitant, but you went ahead and did it anyway. "Hey! Are you both listening?!" Nami screamed at you both, causing you to choke on your food.

You didn't pay attention to her as she continued to tell the story. "However, it's difficult to believe that the forest on Jaya is the same as this..." The green-haired swordsman hinted. Robin wisely pointed out, "That's probably due to the composition of sea and island clouds."

"It appears that the environment surrounding this sky island allows animals and plants to develop unusually quickly, which also explains the civilization that was swallowed up by this forest," she continued as you gazed at the fire.

The crew was finished eating their food, while Chopper gathered up the plates. "Do you think tomorrow's be sunny, too?" Luffy looked up to the night sky. "Well, we are above the clouds..."