57 〤 destruction crisis

After your encounter with the samurai whose name goes by Kinemon, you watch as the slime shoot out more of its creatures while being carried by Zoro, your arms tightly locked around his neck as he says, "Is it some kind of living thing?"

"I don't know, I've never seen such a thing."
"Me too."
"I'm so stunned - my eyes popped out of my head."
"But... you don't have eyes in the first place."
"Y/n-kun... how dare you steal my part!"

One landed towards you as Kinemon asks, "Isn't it coming towards us?" You lifted your head and slapped Zoro's head repeatedly signaling him that something bad is about to happen. "Okay, okay, stop slapping my head already!" He yelled as Nami and Brooke ran away.

"What is this?!"
"Disgusting!"
"It's better if you don't touch it... it's poisonous, obvi."

"Fools! Look carefully." Zoro says, cutting out their perverted fantasies as you gazed at the three who had pink tint on their cheeks. "I don't know if it melts your clothes but you might not wanna touch it." He continued only for you to reply back with, "That's what I said a while ago!"

"Then, samurai-san's torso will..." Brooke trailed as you took off your bandages earning a look from the four. "D-Don't tell me you're goin in, y/n-kun?! With your injuries, you won't be able to get there in time." Brooke yelled in concern as you jumped down from Zoro's back.

"Wait, y/n-san! I'll do it instead, you can rest on marimo's back!"
"What did you say?!"
"I don't want Nami to scold you..."
"Y/n-swan, you care about me?! Can I take your hand in marriage, perhaps?!"

"Do something about the slimes..." You ordered, taking off your jacket as it falls to the snow. "What? Behind me?" Brooke asked, turning around as he screams in horror. "Copies of the Slime?! When did they get here?!"

"Try to get out of the water before it causes damage to your beautiful body!" Sanji shouted, hearts in his eyes as he stared down at your body. With no other word you wanted to let out, you dived in the poisonous water.

"Please be careful, y/n-kun!"
"She's risking her life for me and going into the poisonous lake!"

As you continued swimming down, you shivered from the cold water that lingered all over your body. You bared your teeth as you furrowed your brows and looked around, which was rapidly becoming dark.

Zoro snatched your belongings and tossed them over his shoulder, then crossed his arms and stared at Kinemon's back. "What a pain in the neck! That stupid woman will always be as rash as our captain." Zoro grumbled before his forehead collided with Nami's. "Shut up! How can you call a goddess stupid?! Are you that oblivious to her beauty?!"

As they backed away from the slime creature that was surrounding them, he said, "This is not good." That parasite taught you how to control your breathings under water, so it was not difficult for you to hold your breath for at least a few minutes.

As you used your observation haki, you closed your eyes before opening them. You came to a halt when you noticed the Slime's toxin closing in on the direction you were going. Before continuing to paddle your legs, you thought to yourself, "I hope his torso isn't engulfed by it..."

Following the sound, you noticed that a shark was following you. You came to a halt and turned around, one of your swords drawn. You notice the samurai's torso inside its mouth and your eyes widened.

"Wait!" You yelled as you wiggled around, grabbing the shark's fin. "He's probably screaming in pain... keep chewing it!" You reasoned before shaking your head and moving forward, your sword fully unsheathed, now aiming for the shark's head.

"1%... Rolling Thunder." You whispered underneath your breath as you appeared behind the shark, sheathing your sword. The creature had been slashed in half and blood was gushing from it.