53 〤 a crybaby

You sat beside Luffy as you four watch Sanji swoon over the mermaids. "He seems to have recovered after all. By his willpower alone?" Usopp said but Luffy frowned. "I wanna swim like you guys."

"Luffy-chin, you can swim with a bubble on." Camie said and Luffy smiled at her. "Really?!" He exclaimed as Camie nodded her head, your eyes trailing down to the reflection of yourself. "Yeah, any craftsman in the city can make one for you right away." She explained, Chopper sighing in relief.

"I'm glad because if he has a nosebleed now, we don't have blood for a transfusion. And Sanji's blood type is very rare."
"Huh? That's not good, is it?"

"Hey, Camie. There is somebody that I really wanna see on the Fish-Man Island." Luffy said as he gazed at her, your head turning around to watch them converse in silence. "Who is it? The Mermaid Princess?" She asked and Luffy replied with, "No. It's Jimbei!"

"Hey, Luffy! You mean Jimbei the warlord?! No, he resigned during the war so he's the former Warlord." Usopp responds as Luffy nods his head. "Yeah, he's Y/N and I's friend!" This statement made Usopp gasp. "What's up with you both?! You know the pirate empress, too."

"When Y/N died 2 years ago, well she's here now. I didn't lose heart... thanks to him!" Your captain responds with a big grin on his face making you blink before turning your head to look at the breathtaking view.

"I wanna see, Jimbei!" He yelled as he raises his both hands up in the air. "We made a promise to meet again on this island."

"Oh, yeah. I read in the newspaper that you both were with Jimbei."
"Where is Jimbei?"
"Um, Boss is not on the island now."
"Huh?"
"He resigned from the Warlords during the war 2 years ago. So the former members of the Fishman Pirates could no longer stay here and they left with Boss Jimbei."
"What?! So I can't see him here?"

"It's a long story. But the war had a lot of effects on this island too..." She explains and your conversation ended when little mermaids came by. "Camie! A ship is coming! It might be! The Royal Family's ship! Maybe no one's on it! I'm sure somebody is!"

"Who's on it, Medaka-chin sisters?" Camie asked and you and the others as well looked up to them.

"We don't know yet.l
"You don't often see the royal family's ship."
"They seldom come here."
"Maybe they're coming to catch Y/N-chin and the others for illegal entry!"

You perked up from your seat and gave them a death glare to which they shrieked at. "You guys need to hide!" Camie said out of worry and you stood up, your body pressed against Luffy's as he held onto your waist.

"Princes?" Your comrades asked as they stare at the gigantic ship. Just then, they gasped in shock once Sanji's familiar blood were to be seen in sight.

"Sanji!"
"What is that?!"
"That was too much blood! He's in danger!" Luffy shouted, his arms still around you as you blankly stare at Sanji's blooded face. "He couldn't hold it! All that pent-up excitement exploded!"

You stare behind Luffy and you widen your eyes as their ship turns around. You slowly removed yourself from Luffy's grip and stared at the knights. "If nothing is done, our friend is gonna die within an hour! His blood type is S RH negative. It's rare but does anybody here share the same blood type?" The doctor of your ship questioned.

"We don't have time! Anyone?!"
"This is... This is the dumbest way to die!"

Usopp muttered under his breath and his head turned towards you. "Y/N! What's your blood type?!" He inquired and you didn't spare him a glance, Luffy knelt down and bowed deeply. "Somebody please! I beg you!"

"No... my blood type is not any near his." You spoke solemnly and the sniper just sighed in response. "Give blood to Sanji!" Your captain shouted but that stopped until somebody laughed from behind.