35 〤 where we belong

While Bleuno held Robin, you watched Usopp's blood drip down from his chest. He took a few steps forward at a time. "Let Robin... go." "Finger Pistol."

He fell to the ground with a thud. "Usopp!" "Iron Body." "Did my attack earlier work?" Bleuno questioned. "That's a weak kick." He grabbed Sanji's leg and smashed him on the ground and threw him far aside. "How stubborn."

"Stop it." You held an arm in front of him. "Robin and I won't run away. That should be enough. Follow the orders... and you live."

He calmly responded, "They're the ones who keep attacking me, Y/N-sama. I can't help it." "Then hurry up and leave," you said, closing your eyes and commanding them both. "Wait! Y/N! It's all right... Y/N. Robin. You'll be fine. Y/N, you're still hiding something, aren't you?" He asked slowly as you turned to face him.

"That's fine, but a pirate... cannot leave their group... without the permission of their captain," he grumbled. "So... believe in Luffy." He says, your eyes widening. You both locked your gazes on each other.

When Bleuno kicked his chin, you stifled a gasp. "Stop it, Bleuno. Go ahead and leave with Robin; I'll follow," you said, and they nodded in agreement. "Wait a minute, Y/N-san!"

"It's no use. Y/N-sama is to be followed and she will not break the agreement."

"How can you say that?!"

You float in the air in front of him, matching your eyes with his, before he could get to your story. "Didn't you hear my command? I said leave..." He flew backwards, blood dripping down the side of his mouth, and you squinted at him.

"Everything is for the sake of justice... I have a lot of sympathy for that woman," you said as you pushed Sanji back. They left, however, leaving you alone with Sanji and Usopp. "Why didn't you stop them?! You're in command, right?! You could've made it easier!" You smiled as you crossed your arms.

"What...?"

"You don't get it, do you...?" You shoved him backwards, and he knelt. "Perhaps one day you will comprehend my feelings. I do a good job of concealing them. Not even myself can comprehend." You gave him a small smile that caused him to look up at you with wide eyes, and the smile lingered... for so much unwanted hatred.

Robin was strolling around in a relaxed manner. Franky began, "Hm? Y-you..." Before speaking, Lucci frowned. "Hurry up and take a seat, Nico Robin; we'll be in Enies Lobby soon. Forget about Y/N-sama; she knows what she's doing."

"H-hey! You just let her get away!" Franky shouted. "Wait a sec!"

Kalifa shifted her gaze to Lucci. "Is it okay to put those three in the same car? Y/N-sama might betray us like she always does with the others, and you know what she's capable of. None of us, including you Lucci, can beat her."

"We'll be there in no time. Y/N-sama... has control of us. What could happen?" he wondered as he raised his head. "We're not going to let them get away any longer; they're criminals who'll be executed soon." he said, pausing.

"Y/N-sama... the only thing we need to do is to deliver her back to her father. That's all." He closed his eyes and sat down.