12 〤 traitor in disguise

"So, I hate to ask, but there's something I'd like you all to do." Vivi said.

Sanji smiled at her and responded, "No sweat, Vivi-chan!" Luffy had a big grin on his face, "Alright! Things are getting interesting now!"

"Eh? It's going to be interesting?" Chopper asked, jumping into the conversation. "Hold on, Luffy! This isn't going to be a game! Understand?!" Nami implied.

"Yeah, I get it! We're basically gonna beat these fake rebel guys up, right?!"

"He doesn't understand a thing! Someone do something about him!" You chuckled, playing with Ace's dark hair locks, his hat placed on top of your head.

"They've been gone a long time."

"It's been almost an hour since they said, 'Leave it to me!' and left..."

"I bet they're beating the sand pirates up as we speak!"

"No, think about who they are fighting! They might've beaten them up before he even got a chance!" One said. "In which case, we're next, huh?"

They looked out of their hiding spots which was inside of each a massive jar that's big enough to let them fit in. "No, I can't do this!" Their big brother replied as he got out of the jar. "I hate to lose such good room and board..." the others soon followed his steps. "But staying alive is all that matters!" He grabs his weapon and sweat was flowing down his forehead.

"That's for sure."

They opened a door and was utterly surprised. "Good luck!" "We're counting on you!" The town's people happily waved their hands on the air. Smiles were on their faces as they encourage them with their words, clapping hands.

"You can do it!"

"Camu-sama!"

The 'rebels' deadpanned and didn't know what to do at this rate. "Camu-sama! We're relying on you!"

They looked at the side just to see the man from a while back. "I was utterly about to come calling for you, but I should've known you already knew the sea pirates were here!"

"Eh?! Sea pirates?!" They all responded simultaneously, looking very horrified by the man's words. "Not sand pirates?!"

"That's correct. Sea pirates. They're far more ferocious than sand pirates. Plus one is a special-edition pirate with a 750 million berry bounty with a 30 million berry bounty!" He exclaimed confidently, as he showed them a bounty of you and Luffy.

Their jaws dropped as they see your poster, a beautiful lady with such a high bounty?! "Once we heard you were going to go, 'Hiyaaah!' And get rid of them, we were so utterly moved and grateful!"

"We know you can do it!"

"Good luck, mister!"

Their leader looked down, as he locked eyes with the children tugging on his pants. "Don't lose to some stupid sea pirates!"

"I'm gonna get strong just like you!"

They giggled, the man looked at them with an unsure expression as he built up the courage to fight. "Let's go!" He called out to his comrades, they followed him as the crowd cheered loudly.

He clenched his fist , stroking down the town. "H-hey, Big Bro. Are you serious about this?" One asked. "Don't be stupid. Of course he isn't serious."