18 〤 out to the wild sea

The crew was fast asleep, and Nami was outside, wrapped in only a blanket to keep warm. As you smiled beneath your hat, the sun was setting. Nami sneezed and slowly opened her eyes to find an island in front of her.

Nami yelled from above, "Everyone! Wake up! Wake up!" Luffy was jolted awake and leapt from his perch to survey the island. Sanji responded by opening his eyes. "Good morning, Nami-san... Give me your passionate morning kiss..." Zoro had awoken as well and was shocked by what he saw.

As Sanji approached, he regained his composure before sweating profusely at Zoro, who was only inches away from his face. Sanji yelled, "You bastard! Don't give me that disgusting face!" Zoro also sat up and began yelling at him. "That's exactly what I'm trying to say!"

They began fighting after that, leaving you bored with Robin hugging your waist. As Luffy stood up and began climbing the ladder, Usopp's nose snapped in half. Before teleporting outside, you pat Robin's hair. Luffy inquired, "Where is the island?"

"Look, over there." Nami pointed.

"Whoa!"

You squinted your eyes to get a better look, and it was quite lovely. There was, without a doubt, a waterfall. As you placed your hand under your chin on the railing, looking at the boys who had set foot on the land, the crew tied the rope.

Nami began to order them around with her hands on her hips in front of them, making them angry and frustrated. Sanji, on the other hand, seemed to be having a good time. They draw lots, and Luffy grabs three of them, telling them he's amazing and all, prompting them to punch him.

You laughed at their antics. Chopper was the one who lasted the longest, and Nami grinned. She asked him to take care of the ship while you and Robin were away. Luffy was giddy as he carried a large basket on his back. His face was covered in bruises.

Chopper gave them a wave as they walked away. You approached Robin, who was engrossed in a book. "So you're finally awake, huh?" You stifled a laugh as you covered your smile with your hand. She gave you a blank stare as she tilted her head to the side, suddenly perplexed as to why you were laughing.

Chopper grinned, as if he'd come up with a brilliant idea. When he saw both of you, he immediately stopped acting like a captain. Well, you irritated Robin, who didn't seem to mind. While watching Chopper, you thought it was cute.

Did you both hear him? He was terrified. Technically, you did, he began walking down the wooden stairwell, his gaze fixed on both of you. "Have you both been there for a long time?!" he inquired.

"Being so quiet... How sneaky...!"

Robin flipped the page and pretended not to notice him for a few moments. He exclaimed, "L-look! I still don't trust you both! You were both Baroque Works Officer Agents, mean, and stupid rogue!"

You frowned in disappointment as you listened to his rants, "I won't accept both of you! Even if Luffy accepts you as his friend, there's no way... I'd talk to you two!" He dashed into the room and closed it as quickly as he could. Looking at his retreating figure, you smiled. "Kawaii," you complimented, and Robin agreed with a nod.

"Their special skill is assassination, right?" Chopper said. "I hear they're very smart, too." He panted. "That's right, I went to bed after I made ten Rumble Balls last night... I'll spend all day making another ten!" He smiled to himself.

As Robin entered, the doorknob opened. As she walked past Chopper, Robin held a cup in her hand. "But..." chuckled Chopper. "This reminds me of when Rumble Ball was first created..." he said as you stood in the doorway, admiring his cuteness. Robin took a seat in a chair and listened to him.