29 〤 you are no god to me

Robin and you have managed to come to a halt. You irritatedly scratched your hair. You huffed, "Can we just get out of here?" "Be patient, Y/N-sama." She said. You stood up once Robin was starting to go to another direction. "Wait for me, Robin."

"The city of gold, Shandora..." Robin pauses to gaze at the colossal Jack, while you clutched her panting shoulder. You tried to catch your breath. "I told you... to wait for me..."

"The golden bell that must've been in the city's longer center is no longer here..." she chose to ignore her superior. "Don't ignore me! If it's not here, let's go back to our crew." you imply, and she nods. You walked for a while together until you heard a laugh from behind you.

You and Robin came to a halt. "Isn't it amazing? This city, Shandora, still exists majestically like this after being shot up into the sky?" You slowly raised your hand, attempting to grasp your sword, but he stopped you.

"Isn't it nice to say hello to your future husband, Y/N?" he joked as he tossed an apple up in the air. "You wouldn't want to fight someone stronger than you." He said, gulping your saliva as you stared forward.

"What exactly do you mean by future husband?" Robin inquired, casting a sidelong glance at him. "Simple, after I wipe out all of you, she'll marry me whether she likes it or not; plus, with her power and speed, we could make a great pair!" he said, his gaze falling on you, who was sweating profusely.

"You've got to be kidding; she'll be the one to marry me; we promised each other!" Robin clutched her bag tightly. He smirked even more. "Eh... so she can pull females as well..."

"Oi. Robin." you said, turning herself around to meet your E/C orbs while concealing something behind your back. "What is it, Y/N?" she asked, smiling.

The sunset was lovely, and her hair, like yours, was blowing in the breeze as you tried to hide your blush. You extended your hand, flowers in hand, to her.

She smiled warmly before parting her lips and accepting the flower you had given her. "Promise to marry me one day!" you yelled, clutching the hem of your skirt tightly.

She didn't answer for a few moments making you worried. She took ahold of your hand and intertwined it with hers. "I promise."

Enel was talking to Robin about something related to the ruins, but you... Your jaw was clenched as shadows fell over your eyes. Robin finally asked, "Who are you?" "God." he replied, his eyes narrowed and a smile on his face.

"You're pretty good, Y/N... It seems like you've developed a new technique... with your sword, the 'Hun's Sword of Mars,' a royal and a swordswoman from the Blue Sea, which took even us months to find. I can tell you can read the letters on the ruins, so you can find this place that easily?"

While chewing on an apple, he looked at you both. He ended by saying, "However, the gold you're both looking for isn't here any longer; you're a few years late."

"Gold?" you both asked at the same time. Robin hinted, "Come to think of it, we can't find any; it must be you who took it out from here." "Gold is a lovely thing, and I like the gleaming metal as well."

"Then, you took the golden bell that used to be here, too?" You questioned, fixing your hat, turning to look at him. "Golden bell, my queen?" 'He doesn't know!'