Ace's Father/

Just like what happened last time, I shouted to my brother to let him know that I came to help. He still had his scared face as he screamed my name.

I also fought my way towards him just like the last time. He screamed about how weak I am and how he is embarrassed about me saving him. I know it's a lie because his face says otherwise. He was scared of losing me.

"I'll save you even if it kills me, because you're my brother!" Every marine turned to me with shocked expressions.

"Gold Roger has another son?"

"No, that's impossible! He died before his first son was born!"

"What if he's an older brother?"

"He's not! He looks younger!" The marines panicked for a while as they murmured to one another.

"Don't let a rookie control the outcomes of the war!" Sengoku encouraged them. "This man is the son of the most wanted criminal in the world!" Everyone gasped like how everyone always does. I just find it weird.

"The Revolutionary Dragon?"

"The most wanted man in the world?"

"He has a son?" Every marine turned on me.

"KILL HIM!" A marine aggressively shouted as every marine admiral and vice admirals attack me.

"I have an idea!" I mumbled to myself as I raised my hand.

"You have nowhere to go now, Straw Hat!" A marine admiral said with his sword about to meet my hand.

My hand turned big as I grip on the space above me. "RUBBER HOUSE!" I created a house made of rubber air above me as I grapple in it, making the marines bump into each other.

"Wait, is he-,"

"Is he standing on air?" A marine panicked.

"But how is he doing this?" I went up higher until I was directly up above their heads running to Ace.

I saw that Whitebeard was looking right at me. I didn't talk to him like last time because of the time limit. That's right, the time limit! I should talk to him!

"Shoot him!" Bullets started flying towards the house but it bounced back, freaking them out.

I started running towards Whitebeard with my hands on my front as the marines chased me from below.

"Old man!" I screamed to him, making people stop with shook faces. I stopped running and faced the tall man.

"Are you Whitebeard?" I asked him.

"That's right. Did you come here to save your brother?" He twirled his bisento with a strong Conqueror's Haki directed to me. He's testing me, and I paid it no mind. It's not like it's gonna affect me.

"That's right. Earlier, a message was sent in the warship. They're moving Ace's execution up and some code stuff that I don't get. Since we're both saving Ace, I thought I'd tell you." I said the same thing that I said the last time.

"That's a rather important news. Sorry for being rude earlier." The old man smiled to me.

"It's fine, don't mind it." I faced Ace again.

"Ace, I'm coming!" I raised my hand again.

"RUBBER HOUSE!" I stepped in the rubber air and ran towards Ace again.

In the distance, I can hear the old man talking to the blue bird. Who was he again? Pineapple guy?

"Marco, don't let that kid die. He has a lot of potential in the future. I can't see his aura because of a really strong, pink aura interfering, but I can tell that he's strong." He chuckled.

"Roger that, pops. But I wonder who owns that pink aura that you're feeling." Pink aura? What's that?