The Escape

"ZOROOOOOO!" 

"STOP SHOUTING!" Nami punched Usopp in the head.  "Anyway, we should reunite with the three as soon as possible."

"I think I got brain damage." Usopp dropped dead on the ground.

"They know where to go, right?" Jinbei panicked for a second.

"They might be idiots, but we all know where to go." Robin explained.

"Yohohohoho! We should all celebrate once this is over!" They all felt the impact of the explosion, causing the ship to sway and lose their balance.

"That was one hell of an explosion! Too bad that our ship uses Adam Tree." Franky boasted, holding on to the wall and fixing his stature.

"You're right, Sunny is not so weak to be blown away!" Usopp was the first to run outside. "The rails! The rails are broken!"

"The rails?" Franky ran outside and saw that most of the railings are gone. "This is light work. I can fix this in an instant." 

"Then what are we waiting for? We gotta drive away from here!" Everyone waited until the railings are fixed before they went into their positions.

"Alright everyone, furl the sails!"

"Got it!" On Nami's command, everyone did their part, furling the sails and driving away as quickly as possible.

Before they drop their guard, multiple Marine ships appeared out of nowhere and shot the ship with multiple cannonballs. Nami observed the horizon and noticed that they were in a swan-like formation.

"Jinbei, move to the right!"

"Got it!" The ship moved sideways in an impossible motion, swaying with the wind and the waves. 

"Yosh, everyone! Attack!" The first one who made a move was Usopp. He stretched the band of the slingshot and pointed it towards the ship in the center.

"Witness the attack of the great warrior of the sea! GREAT EXPLOSION STAR!" The Marine ships tumbled like a domino, crashing down from the center to the next.

"That's our Usopp! The ships are already gone! Jinbei, move forward!"

"Got it!"