Rules/

"Don't listen to him. I'll tell you every single rule that you should follow." Why do I need to follow these rules?"Just like what you did last time, you have to save him if you want him alive."

"There are certain rules you have to follow in time travelling, or else you will go back to where you jumped off a cliff and die, and I won't be able to save you or everyone." I turned serious as I listened.

"First off, don't fight the admirals and Hawk-eye, or Ace will be executed faster." But why?

"Don't tell anyone about the future and how you time-travelled. You will immediately be forced to go back to where you came from."

"Only use Conquerer's haki once like you did before, and don't use Advanced Conquerer's haki."

"Suppress your aura right now or everyone will immediately turn to you, and you will be considered a threat."

"Hold back as far as you can, because it will cause a lot of problems in the future. Do all of it if you don't want anyone you care about dead." The voice threatened me.

"That's it. Did you understand everything?" I agreed to everything he said.

"Good grief, make sure you understand everything. Right now, I will go somewhere, but I will be watching you if you make mistakes."

You're actually somewhere near me? Where are you? Who are you? I looked around from up to down as I waited for the answer.

"You don't need to know." I saw a guy disappear at the top of the ice. I've never seen that guy before.