Akainu/

I stared at Luffy as he explain how he got here. My brother's expression looks really mature, and knowing him, he must have lost a lot of things to be this mature. And then I realized I was one of them. After I died, I stayed with him for a while.

I cried a lot, watching him break himself. I'm really thankful that Jinbei was there even if he was missing me too.

He's not gonna break himself again after my second death. Not on my watch.

"Hand them over!" Akainu screamed at the other division commanders who were blocking his way.

"We're nearly there! We just have to find another ship!" Said Haruta.

"Troublesome pirates!" Akainu raised his hand, sending a fist of magma in the sky.

"Oh no, it's gonna happen!" Luffy and I panicked about what to do.

"What do we do?" I looked for anything to help around, but there was nothing.

"Captain, leave it to me!" Jinbei suddenly ran in front of us, cracked the ice and dove underwater.

"Find a ship and go ahead!" Jinbei said as he shoot the magma fists with water.

"Make sure to come back, Jinbei!" Luffy said as he held my arm and ran to find a ship, only for all of them to be broken.

"Do you think you can escape this place?" AKAINU! I formed a fist in anger.

"You monsters are a threat to the world!" He's taunting us again!

"Tsk! He's always in the way!" Luffy said loud enough for me to hear.

"He killed Sabo too!" What does he mean?

"Luffy? Wh-"

"Sabo was alive this whole time! He just lost his memories and was working under my dad!" He's alive? That's good to hear!

"What are you murmuring about? Saying your goodbyes?"

"I'll make you cry today!" Luffy said as he prepared his fists.

"Huh? Make me cry? Don't make me laugh." He appeared right in front of us and started walking slowly, as if he's trying to scare us little by little. "After all, you are all just some rookie pirates." Luffy placed his arm like a barrier between me and Akainu.

"Rookie pirate? I'm the man who will be the Pirate King!"