Inevitable Man/

"Don't mind us and go ahead!" The flower man was blocking marine admirals on their way to attack us.

"I LOVE YOU EVERYONE! SAVE ACE FOR ME!" A mysterious voice echoed and my senses immediately recognized who it was.

"IT HAS BEEN A GREAT JOURNEY!" The voice cried.

"Guys, the ship is destroyed!" One of the pirates screamed in horror.

I stared hard enough at the ship and there it was, a figure of an old man crying while watching the ship burn.

"MOBY!" Many vacant pirates cried in horror.

"Is the ship talking?" One of the marines nearby said.

"No, that's impossible." One of them answered.

"That's a Klabautermann!" I pointed at the old man crying while carrying Ace.

"How did you know about that?" Ace stared at the ship with pained expression.

"I saw Merry's a while ago." I also saw Sunny's too.

"Now you have no means of escape, sons of devils!" I gritted my teeth as I recognize the glowing figure inside the ship.

"That's Akainu!" One of the pirates screamed in horror.

Why does he always get in the way? "Tsk." That's all I said. He was also there when the second war in my lifetime happened. He also murdered Sunny.

"Huh? What just happened? Is this still heaven?" Ace suddenly talked.

"Is there something wrong, Ace?" I asked him.

"Huh? I thought I was dead!" He scanned the area.

"You were dead, but the time turned back and I'm back here in Marineford." I said to him.

"Huh? Is that even possible?" He looked around once more.

"Yeah."

"It kind of makes sense, but how did you do it?" He stopped for a bit before gripping on his face.

"Are you alright? What happened?" He pushed me away before regaining his position.

"Don't worry about me. We should escape." I nodded and dragged him away from Akainu.