Here Comes Aokiji/

I continued punching tons of marines just to get to Ace. It's getting tiring, and I only moved a bit. That's how many they are.

"They're never ending!"

"Just keep moving forward, Strawhat-boy! Vwe'll get there soon enough!" Iva-chan joined me earlier.

A guy suddenly appeared on our path. "Ara ara! Long time no see, Strawhat Luffy. I can't believe you actually came here to save your brother. Well, considering that you saved Robin at the Enies Lobby, I shouldn't be that surprised." He sounds familiar.

"Who are you?" The man seemed offended.

"Hey, we met just a while ago and you already forgot about me? Am I not that remarkable?" The man approached me, in what I recognized, is a fighting stance.

"Luffy-kun, just run ahead! He's an admiral! Let me deal with him!" Jinbei suddenly appeared, trying to protect me.

It's better to let Jinbei deal with him, so I ran ahead and continued my way to him.

"Jinbei, are you really resigning in your position?" The admiral spoke.

"This is all to save Ace! I never wanted to be a Warlord in the first place!" He hissed.

"So you choose death. Then, I'll be your enemy." Jinbei looked at me.

"Run Luffy-kun! Save Ace for me!"

------------------------------------------------------------

I observed the Ice Admiral's stance to look at his weaknesses.

"You're trying to end this fight early? You know that I won't allow that." He sent haki-infused ice bullets on my way, but I managed to dodge them.

"FISHMAN KARATE: ARABESQUE BRICK FIST!" I sent a long-ranged attack to the admiral, but he was fast enough to blow ice and make a shield. After a little while, he broke the shield and showed up unharmed.

"That was dangerous. It's my turn now, I guess." He placed his fist on the floor and sent an ice spike below me. I was still fast enough to dodge it.

"I guess I need to use this technique. It's a bit unfair, but you Marines are known for playing dirty so this will make it even."

"FISHMAN KARATE: SHARK TILE TRUE PUNCH!" I got close to the admiral, punched him and sent the impact in his head, knocking him out.

"He will wake up sooner or later. I need to assist Luffy-kun first."