Mihawk's Point of View/

A god. I feel the presence of an actual god.

Ever since the warship fell from the sky, I felt the presence of it. It's aura was strong, big and otherworldly. It was something I have never felt before. It overwhelmed me.

I can't measure it's strength even with my Observation Haki. Whitebeard, the strongest man in the world, must have noticed it too.

I can tell it's not from Strawhat Luffy, but I can tell that he's stronger than he's supposed to be. Something is definitely wrong.

I ran towards the kid to fight him.

"You've become stronger than last time, Strawhat Luffy. But you still can't beat me." I drew my big sword and pointed it to him.

"I need to save Ace. I can't fight strong guys." I heard him mumble to himself.

"Let's see if the fate allows you to survive my Black Blade." I swang it as gentle as I can. I see him contemplating before dodging my flying blade attack on air the last minute.

I watched him look at the incoming sand tornado along with screaming people. I didn't mind it as I launched another attack towards the straw hatted boy.

"GOMU-GOMU NO JET SUBSTITUTE!" I see him grab someone from the tornado and placed him infront of him.

I hear them argue in the distance, and the straw hatted boy started running away. How intriguing.

"I won't forget you, Buggy!" He waved as he run away. I quickly followed after, but someone blocked my way.

"How dare you slice me like that! I am Buggy-sama! Taste my Muggy Ball!" His foot came off on it's own and shot a small red ball on me, which I bounced back in twice the speed.

"Se-no!"

"Demo sonnan ja dame, mou sonnan ja hora, kokoro wa shinka suru yo motto motto!" Everyone in prison uniforms sang with the clown-looking guy who calls himself Buggy.

"Buggy-sama! He's so heavenly! He's the true star among pirates!"

"Was that his last words?" A guy with a three on his head helped Buggy stand up.

"This is nonsense." I commented as I followed the straw hatted kid.

"You're not getting away, Straw Hat!" I swung my sword enough to make him fall from the air and push him back.

"Damn it!" He said as he bounced from the ice floor.

"I said you're not getting away!" I prepared my sword to slice him, but two katanas blocked my way. 

"The Commander of the Whitebeard Pirates' Fifth Division, 'Flower Blade' Vista." I scowled as I watched the kid run away waving for thanks.

"Nice to meet you, Hawk-Eye Mihawk. So you had heard of me? I'm honored!" He said as he continued to block my sword.

"It's strange if I don't." I continued to watch him run away, but what's really weird is that every enemies nearby were cheering for him. Even the 'Pirate Empress' Hancock who was nearby.

"Why did you save the kid?" I tried to push his blades back while I waited for his answer.

"It's a disgrace to Whitebeard Pirates if we let him die." He smiled as we continued to clash blades and fight, then it reached me, about his true power.

It's not a technique nor a devil fruit. One by one, he turn those around him into his allies. More than anyone else sailing the seas, that man possesses the most terrifying power.

So terrifying that even a god has chosen to help him.