The Rise of the Star Clown Pirate

"What happened to you?" Buggy attended to Mr. Three.

"I met a weird guy that wields lightning powers!"

"You met a weird guy that wields lightning powers?"

"I just said that!"

"Wait a minute, why didn't you team up with him?" Mr. Three stood up on his own after being bandaged.

"I WOULDN'T END UP LIKE THIS IF HE WAS AVAILABLE FOR NEGOTIATON!"

"YOU SHOULD HAVE TRIED HARD ENOUGH!" Mr. Three sighed.

"Buggy-sama, your make-up is done!" And just like that, the crew started to film once again, showcasing the might of Buggy to the world.

"Welcome! I am Buggy, the one that will get the One Piece!" Everyone watching the broadcast got annoyed at his appearance.

"Look at these fools playing around in the middle of a war."

"K-K-KIZARU!!!!!" SPARE US, SPARE US!!!

"BUGGY, WE GOTTA RUN AWAY!" He turned to me, smiling with tears in his eyes.

"If I unleash my true power, we can defeat him." THIS GUY IS NUTS!!! All those praises are getting in his head!

"Ha, You're but a mere ant to the Clown Star, Buggy-sama!"

"He's a god who descended upon this world! This is an honor to see his true power!"

"Everyone, that's enough!" No one stopped praising this poor fool.

"Yasakani no Magatama." I shielded myself with thick wax enough to stop his attack. 

"BUGGY, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

"STOP BLAMING ME!" MY WAX WAS THICK ENOUGH TO BUILD A HOUSE, BUT IT WAS DECIMATED IN SECONDS! HELP, HELP! 

"Alright, I'm done with your tricks! TASTE THIS MUGGY BALL!" WHY WOULD YOU ANGER HIM!

"Tsk." HE'S ANGRY, HE'S DEFINITELY ANGRY!

"If I die, I'm dragging you down with me!"

"Galdino!" 

"You two really love playing around, eh." HE'S RIGHT BEHIND US!

He created a sword made out of light.

"Haha, you're foolish to think that swords work on me!" That's it, I'm running away from this guy!

"Room."

"Shambles."

Huh? What just happened? Why am I suddenly in the air?

Wait, the AIR?!!