Thank You!!!

Hello Everyone! Thank you all so much for supporting this book from start to finish! I am really thankful to everyone who read this book and stayed reading, and to those who voted and once made this book rise to the top before!

I still remember the time when this book once reached the #1 and #2 spot out of all one piece fanfictions, it was a pity that I didn't have the chance to say thank you for all your efforts on voting, and back then, this fanfiction was really new so I didn't know what to feel.

Thank you as well to people who keep commenting to keep the story going, not only were you the ones who made this story possible, you were the people who made me realize what I wanted to become in the future! You helped me in the darkest moments in my life with just commenting things like that, so please continue commenting with other aspiring authors as well!

Thank you as well to people who stayed from the start to finish and witnessed my growth as the author of this book! It was you guys who helped me realize my skills in writing novels such as this one! At first, I only wrote what's in my head so the book was a bit awkward, but I realized how important it is to keep the personality of the characters and the style of the original author while adding my own touch as well.

This fanfiction is also a small POV of an upcoming fanfiction, named The Disastrous Adventures of Kusuo Saiki, where instead of living a normal day-to-day life, explores the whole multiverse in search of the meaning of his existence. The next two chapters after this chapter would be a preview of what's really happening behind the scenes of the Marineford War, and why Enel decided to retreat back there.

Anyways, if you want more One Piece fanfictions from me, I recommend the following:

A Trip to the Past: In this short story, Zoro is in his training arc when he meets Shanks and Mihawk's son, Andre, and got lost in the Old Era.

Mess With Time: This story is also a time travel fanfiction where Luffy and Zoro time travels to the past but, they remember nothing. The only thing they can rely on is their muscle memory. How are they supposed to change the fate of their crew?

The Will of Fire's Fire: Naruto is an outcast of his village, so he spends most of his time in the forest. One day, he encounters a devil fruit and eats it, retaining the memories of it's past users. What path will he choose this time? Will he become the Hokage like he always wanted, or choose a new path that no one has chosen before?
This  story originally belonged to a different author, but they stopped writing after a few chapters and decided to give it away so I took it upon myself to continue the story.

Avendrim: This world is a parallel world of One Piece where it is still One Piece, but my version. Thanks to writing this book, I learned Oda's style of writing so you will also have a glimpse of what One Piece would be if it's main genre is gore. Roles are mixed up and the crew will visit new islands. Lore and backstories are also really different. Also, this project is big so I ought to draw some comic pages as teasers for next arcs, only in my Twitter and Instagram. I will also animate some cool and epic parts on both my TikTok and YouTube.

Warnings are in the book description when you visit them, so please support them as well.

Also, I need your help. 

I've been announcing this in my announcement board, but I'm afraid that only a handful people got to see it. 

Recently, I released an announcement saying that I will be releasing a comic series named TimeZone, a crossover fanfiction of Tokyo Revengers and Genshin Impact, 3 years from now. I also released this announcement in HoYoLab and got some views and likes. This project is really big so I need the right materials in order to get the highest quality I can ever give. However, there's a problem. I am a poor person so I have no money to buy myself the right materials. My phone broke as well.

I already have the solution though, and it is to sell my wits and release a paid story here on Wattpad. The name of the novel is A Love That Surpasses the World. It is a Romance-based story, and a novel that promotes LGBTQIA+, gender equality and anti-racism. In order to release it as a paid story, I need 9000 readers who are willing to read the story. I promised to make the story as interesting as possible as well for payment to hard work. 

All you need to do is to vote the story to reach the masses, and reach the rich people who are willing to pay in order to read the final product. Pretty please help me?

You can also support me by reading a book in Webnovel called The Demon King of Earth and rating it in all honesty. 

It's okay if you don't want to, though.

As always, thank you for reading Yellows! Remember that no matter what else you will go through, you will overcome it no matter the difficulty. Trust yourself and your own capabilities. Adios!