Dread/

"What is that?" One of the marines asked and all the attention went to the two guys fighting in the air.

"Look, he's fighting Sir Akainu!" They watched as the admiral raised his hand and sent a fist of lava up to the sky.

The only thing that the marines can do is stand and watch them fight.

"Don't just stand there, hurry and take cover! The magma rain is starting!" A higher up warned them as everyone sought a place to take cover.

"Not again!" Some marines ran and took cover.

"Hey, is Sir Akainu gonna be alright? I get it, he is strong and all, but what the hell is that?" A marine asked and pointed at the two exchanging blows.

Luffy's hand was as big as a Giant's hand, and Akainu was being pushed back.

"No matter how strong his opponent is, Sir Akainu is an admiral. Believe in him and try to save your own life. This is a battlefield." The higher up dragged the man and ran for shelter.

"Roger that, sir!" He ran quickly and tried to take cover, but as soon as he entered a building, he was stabbed in the back by a pirate.

"Wha- you!" He coughed blood and looked carefully at his assassinator. He wore similar clothes as an executioner.

"Don't even think that you can kill me, I have assassinated countless pirates before." The man felt like he was about to die, and the last memory that he thought of was his family.

"Good riddance. I need to look for the Control Room, but I don't know where it is." The assassinator was Mr. 3, who was taking cover in one of the buildings while trying to find the Control Room.

"Come on, where the hell is it?"