Enters the Surgeon of Death

I watched every single fight as I entered the battlefield. My crewmates know nothing as to why I rushed to Marineford, but I remember everything. A strange guy approached me and suddenly slapped me in the face, and just like that, I remembered everything.

I led my crew in the middle of the battlefield, in hopes of finding Luffy, but instead, I bumped into an executioner, also a guy who came with Luffy before.

"Hey, since you came from the sky with Luffy, do you know where he is?" The person was hesitant to answer.

"I-I don't know. I have my own fight to deal with. This is a war, you know?" 

"Are you sure about that?" I took this guy's heart.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry!"

"Are you gonna talk or not?"

"That's enough! He already got his brother a while ago. You can still catch up to him, if he wasn't being tailed by marines." The past has changed? What happened? Is it related to that suspicious guy?

"Thanks." I said as I went back to the ship. As I entered, a beep was heard in the monitor and Bepo immediately called me.

"Captain, there's a pirate ship detected at the back of Marineford. That must be Mugiwara."

"Sail there, we'll take the chances." I ordered as they sunk the ship and started sailing to that direction.

"Aye, Captain!" Everyone went to their usual positions except for Bepo.

"Captain, I just wanna ask. Why are you so desperate to find him?" He asked.

"He's a friend of mine. Friends don't abandon each other. I'll tell all of you the full details when I had the chance." He didn't pry any further and continued on navigating the ship, while I readied the surgery room in case.

After I finished and came back to the navigating room, it was already time to resurface and they were just waiting for my orders.

"Alright, resurface!"

"Aye, Captain!"