The Moon Conqueror/

"The skies are raging. Lightning is everywhere." I straightened the 3 in my head and continued sneaking back to the battlefield. Crocodile might have already abandoned me, but he's still my boss. 

"HELP ME!!!" A scream took my attention. 

"Hey, that sounds like Buggy's!" I tried to find the source of the scream.

"I didn't take you for a coward, Buggy!" IS THAT THE ADMIRAL BORSALINO?!! I heard that he ate a light-light fruit, then that means I can't take him in a fight! "I need to run away!" I tried to run in the opposite direction, but bumped in something hard.

"Huh? Did I bump into something?" I moved backwards to see a gigantic man with long earlobes.

"E-Earlobes!" I looked up further and see the man staring at me like I'm some kind of bug.

"Hiek! Spare me, I'm really sorry!"

"Who are you? Get out of my way." He walked past me and took a glance at the battlefield. "Wait a minute, this looks really fun!" His grin is creepy! "You over there, what's happening here?" I yelped in surprise.

"T-This is a war against Marines and the strongest man in the world! How did you get lost in here?" 

"Get lost? Are you saying that to me, a god of the new world?" What is he saying?

"What nonsense are you talking about?" Somehow, he looked really annoyed whenever he looks at the people fighting below.

"Tsk, I'm not gonna talk to ignorant people like you." I just noticed now that he looks like he came from a fight when he wiped the blood off his face.

"Are you okay?" Wait, since when did I become sympathetic? Is it that Strawhat's fault?

"Who are you to make me look pathetic?" He looked at me annoyingly before looking at the sky. "If only those people weren't there." He mumbled before walking away.

"Wait, who even are you? Why are you even here?" Lightning immediately struck me, but before I lose consciousness, I heard him mumble once again.

"This is troublesome, meaningless fights are happening everywhere."