Awakening/

"Quick! Let's go back!" Ace pulled me with him as the ship fall from the sky.

"Luffy!" Are they back too?

"Nami? Everyone?" My mood became brighter, as I cracked a big smile and waved.

"LUFFY!" Zoro waved back at me.

"Wait, is that your new ship?" Ace asked and I nodded as I stare at it with fondness.

"Luffy! Be careful, that bastard is behind you!" Before I processed Sanji's warning, I heard a familiar sound of bubbling liquid.

"You're not going anywhere, sons of devils." I gulped as I turn around and saw that magma bastard.

"You're persistent!" I immediately blocked Akainu from Ace and warned him by glaring angrily.

"Persistent? I said that you devils won't be able to get out of this place, and you still try to defy me!" He raised his magma fist and aimed it at the sky.

"Tsk! That move again!" I clicked my tongue as I look for options.

"Jinbei's not here, and I can't let Sunny be destroyed! I have no choice!" I transformed into the only option I have.

"GEAR FIFTH!" I'm still too weak, so this is the only move I can use.

"Tsk, the more that I need to eradicate you." His magma fist quickly enlarged and suddenly appeared in front of me, now aiming for my death. I pulled Ace with me and managed to dodge his attack, but the ground cracked as a result.

"Tsk." He swelled his other fist, and now tried to attack us from the ground.

I quickly jumped in the air and made a platform, pushing Ace to the ship as the Sunny landed on water.

"LUFFY!" Ace cried out and tried to reach me with his hands, but both Zoro and Sanji stopped him from getting out of the ship.

"What a troublesome ability." I looked at the direction of the voice and immediately made a stance. Akainu was standing on the edge of the invisible platform that I made.

"Now we can fight one on one." I glanced back at Ace before keeping my eyes on the opponent.

"You cocky bastard."