Haki Expert

"He really did it!" Ace was stunned, looking at Luffy finally defeating the Fleet Admiral while busy fending off Akainu's clones.

"Focus on the fight! We have enemies in our hands as well!" I warned him as I watched him smirk.

"Hehe, I was just waiting for the fight to finish so I can show off." He was able to fend off Kizaru's light beams by using his will. 

"We both know that you have nothing to show off." 

"Just to let you know that I once roamed around Luffy as a ghost. I learned quite a lot of things." I let out a surprised gasp.

"Ghosts actually exists?"

"We have no time for that now, do we? Let's eliminate these pesky clones for now." I let out a surprised hum before using the dragon claw attack.

"We've been distracted for a while now. It's time to eliminate these pesky rats." Akainu appeared before us with Kizaru.

"Let's see if you survive this time." Before he managed to send numerous laser beams to us, I unleashed my haki and made an invisible barrier.

"Only physical attacks will be able to pass through us." To prove this claim, Akainu's magma clone dispersed before it approached us.

"How did you do that?" Ace asked, while the two admirals kept sending attacks despite the futile effort.

"It's just Armament Haki. You should be able to do it too." I attacked Akainu from behind and swung my pipe to his head. He turned around, surprised.

"Tsk." He pepared for an attack, but I was quick enough to apply haki to my foot and kicked him in the face, resulting to him falling to the ground.

"He won't fall just like that." Kizaru smugly announced as he flew to the sky and landed, wrecking the concrete ground with a big explosion. It didn't affect Ace, but I was knocked back and the barrier disappeared.

I haven't managed to stand up yet when both Akainu and Kizaru attacked me with numerous light beams and magma that looks like a dog. "Tsk, I can't summon the barrier again!" To think that my body can't handle this despite all my training.

I tried to dodge every light beam that was thrown in my way, but Akainu's Hound Blaze soon caught up and I had no other way to dodge.