The Might of Golden Buddha

"That was unfair!" The Fleet Admiral was about to punch him mid-air, but he inflated his right hand to par the attack, the shockwaves being strong enough to be visible.

"With his devil fruit, he should regain his strength from that time." Sabo commented, watching Luffy punch Sengoku with a giant fist of flames.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but keep your eyes on the enemies. They are cunning ones." Ace warned him, blocking a clone's sword with his arm coated in Haki.

Luffy infused his arms with Haki and threw a rain of punches, which Sengoku managed to block with his body.

"This is hard!" He thought of a comeback first, letting Sengoku attack continuously while he dodge.

"Yosh, GOMU-GOMU NO RED ROCK!" He launched a fist as big as a ship and ignited it with flames as hot as the sun, before landing a punch to Sengoku who blocked and withstood it.

"Not bad." He continued to attack him and Luffy kept on dodging.

He's about to launch a big attack!

As Luffy predicted, he released shockwaves from his palm enough to rival that of Whitebeard's power.

"The ground, is it an earthquake?" Marines nearby complained, to Sengoku replied with a "Tch."

Luffy didn't wait and immediately counterattacked.

"GOMU-GOMU NO GIGANT AXE!" He enlarged his foot and swung it down from the sky to Sengoku, landing perfectly on the execution platform.

I have to be stronger than this. Luffy thought as he clenched his fist.

"I'm not going easy on you!" Sengoku coated his giant fists with Advanced Armament Haki and punched Luffy, which he countered with both his Rubber Wall and his arm coated in Armament Haki. It wasn't enough to block his attack and ended up destroying Luffy's insides, making him cough blood.

"It doesn't matter if you are Joyboy. Overestimating yourself will always be your downfall." He transformed back and towered over Luffy, who was kneeling on the execution platform.

"LUFFY!" Ace shouted, but was stopped by Sabo.

"Believe in Luffy."