Path to Freedom/

"Old man, I'm going now. I have to save Ace!" I glanced at the executioners who were collapsed beside Ace. I have to get there before another set comes.

"Keep going and save him for me!" He gave me a determined look and turned back to his enemies.

As I fight and run further, I looked back at Ace's old man. I felt like he was about to say something.

"FROM NOW ON, BACK UP LUFFY WITH FULL STRENGTH!" I looked forward again and a clear path is presented right in front of me. I smiled and ran faster. I was somehow reminded of my crewmates when the Newkamalanders and Ace's crewmates were blocking the marines on my way.

"Strawhat-boy, stock up your energy and save Ace!" Iva-chan gave me a path to the platform made by Crab-chan.

"Everyone, thank you! Now all I need to do is to save Ace!" I used Gear Second and in no time, I was back at the top again.

"I can't believe you made it here twice!" Seagull gritted his teeth and prepared a Haki attack.

"Oh no, what do I do? Should I fight?" I glanced at Ace while dodging his attack.

"No, I should save Ace." I dodged another attack and jumped towards Ace.

"I'll uncuff you later!" I ate the chains attached to his cuff and dragged him to the cement pathway.

"ACE IS FREED!"

"STRAWHAT LUFFY DID IT!"

"NOW WE JUST GET OUT OF HERE!" Cheered every pirate as they gave way to a ship.

"Ace, Strawhat Luffy, escape this way! The Moby Dick is right over there!"

"Do you think I'll let you go that easily?" Seagull was right behind us, transforming into a Golden Buddha and preparing a big attack.

"Let me handle this!" Pineapple swooped in and blocked the attack.

"Tsk, damn Haki users!" Seagull guy cursed and glared at Pineapple guy.

"Let's go!"

"ALRIGHT!" The other pirates escorted us to the Moby Dick.