Ruler of Fire, Emperor of Flames

"What are you two doing?" Akainu was behind both Coby and Helmeppo, which shook their spines and scared them. The two didn't dare to talk at all.

"I said, what are you two doing?" He was ready to hit both of them when someone swooped in and punched Akainu. 

"You actually managed to recover from his attack quicker than I thought." The two boys were relieved when they saw who saved them.

"LUFFY-SAN!!!" Coby and Helmeppo cried in relief.

"This is a war, let your guard down once and you'll lose your life. If you value your lives, get out of here and get stronger." Luffy said to the two. Helmeppo seems to agree, but Coby wasn't budging from his invites. Instead, he readied his fists and went in a fighting stance.

"Luffy-san, you might be stronger than me, but I will stop you right here, right now. I'm not that coward kid you first met anymore!" He declared as he launched an attack to him, but he didn't even budge or use haki to defend himself. 

"You did well, Coby." He smiled as he one punched him with his bare fist. Coby felt happy as he fell down and went unconscious. Helmeppo took the duty of carrying Coby's unconscious body away from the battlefield.

"You lot." Akainu roared in anger, unleashing a large wave of lava, but an odd-looking fire appeared right in front of their eyes, shielding them as a barrier.

"Look over there, that black top hat and black coat, that must be the Revolutionary Army Second-in-Command, Sabo!"

"SABO!!!" Luffy smiled.

"Leaving my little brother alone is something I really shouldn't do, right Luffy?"

"First, the Second Commander of Whitebeard Pirates, Fire Fist Ace. Second, the Revolutionary Army number 2, Sabo. Then, a rookie pirate that is part of the Worst Generation, Straw Hat Luffy!

"WHAT KIND OF FAMILY IS THAT!"