Run!/

"Don't be too confident on yourself." I sized up the guy as he activated his devil fruit on his fists. 

"I will beat you." I said it with no confidence this time. I knew that at this point of time, there was no way for me to defeat this guy just yet. I'm still too weak.

"Then do it." Akainu threw a magma punch, but I already knew and dodged it. Then, I coated my fist with Armament Haki and gave him an uppercut.

I stepped back a bit while Akainu tried to gain his composure.

"You really should be eliminated here, Dragon's son." He coughed up blood before attacking, but I just dodged again and kicked his stomach hard, which made him fly further away and close to Whitebeard. It was intentional.

"Ace, let's go!" I signalled him to go with me.

"How about everyone else?" He worried for a bit.

"Some of them might share the ship with us. I don't know what happened to your old man, but Pineapple guy will take care of him. Let's go find a ship!" I pulled him close to me as I look around.

"There's none here, let's try over there!" Ace pointed to another place.

"Then let's go!" We ran to that direction and ran into Buggy, whose being chased by Kizaru.

"SOMEONE HELP ME!" He screamed as he ran, while Kizaru was running behind him in the speed of light.

"Should we help him?" Ace looked back.

"He's a strong guy. He escaped Marineford last time." I don't see him as someone strong, but he escaped Marineford and became a Warlord. He also joined the latest war I was on.

"If you say so." We ran and ran until we found no ships.

"They used every ship they have, we have no means to escape!" Ace said, until a big shadow covered a part of the sky.

"Sunny?"