Grandpa/

I looked up the platform where he's on before delivering long-ranged attacks to people on my way. I stopped for a second to catch my breath before running once again.

"This is hard and unfair." Thinking is something that I leave to the others because I don't wanna do it, so figuring out what I need to do is taking a toll on me.

"I just have to run up ahead. I can't waste their sacrifices." It was all thanks to Iva-chan's friends and the Whitebeard Pirates.

Also thanks to the old man Whitebeard distracting pretty high-ranking marines that the people attacking me doesn't put up much of a fight.

"Strawhat-boy, how are vyou gonna get up there?" Iva-chan asked as she catches her breath.

"Don't worry, I can do it!" I held my hand up and it turned red.

"RUBBER STAIRS!" The air turned into rubber, making a stairs for me to walk on.

Ace was slowly but surely coming closer in my reach, and the key to the sea stone cuffs was in my pocket. He was almost one step away.

My point of view suddenly became white. I was puzzled for a second before figuring out that someone had blocked my view. I'm guessing it's Grandpa. He was there too when Sabo died. I can feel that he wanted to save him too as his grandson, but Seagull-guy was there to stop him.

If Ace is gonna leave this place alive, he's just gonna think that it's okay to leave it all to me. I have to wake him up.

"Strawhat Luffy, you have to get through me if you want to save Ac-"

"GEAR THIRD!"

"GOMU-GOMU NO GIGANT PISTOL!" I didn't hesitate to punch him. He fell from the platform as I continue forward.

I bet he can survive that. He's the Marine Hero for a reason.

"ACE! I FINALLY MADE IT!" I smiled widely as I made it to the platform.

"Luffy, you actually made it!" He cried with visible tears flowing down his cheeks.