Time to Eat

"This is bad. I need some food, preferably meat." He stepped away from Sengoku, making some time to create meat from thin air. "Yosh." He grabbed the meat, but Sengoku's palm was enough for the meat to slip away from his hands, falling down to where the Newkamalanders and Marine Admirals are fighting.

"WATCH OUT! A GIANT MEAT IS FALLING FROM THE SKY!" Luffy followed the meat to pick it up while everyone was clearing the area.

"You're just like your grandpa!" He followed suit right after, sending his palm towards Luffy, giving him distance away from the meat.

"I need the food!" He punched Sengoku away, reaching out for the meat. He failed to notice his surroundings and slipped on the prisoners' blood, accidentally making it rain food.

"GIANT FOOD IS FALLING FROM THE SKY!"

"WATCH OUT! WE'RE GONNA GET SQUASHED!"

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?!!"

"You're making a big mess out of this place, Straw Hat. I won't ever forget what you did today." He was about to deliver a big attack when Luffy foresaw this happening and dug his hand on the concrete and made the attack slip right back to Sengoku.

"Muscle! More muscle!" He happily grew his muscles and punched Sengoku in his stomach, making him spit blood for the first time. 

"EVERYONE, DID YOU JUST SEE THAT?"

"He just punched the Buddha!" Sengoku regained his strength and spread large amounts of his haki in his whole body.

"You're a tough kid, Straw Hat. I can't believe I have to resort to this." He looked at Luffy who was eating meat while standing on top of a giant meat. I'm getting old enough that I can't use my full power anymore. He clenched his fist before bracing himself for the next attack.

"GOMU GOMU NO GIGANT PISTOL!" He tanked all the damage before having another round of coughing blood. I already used most of haki in that attack!

Luffy noticed Sengoku weakening and stopped for a second. "Oi, are you okay?" He happily bounced off the meat that they were standing on and checked on the old man's condition.

"I'm not too weak for you to be worrying about, Straw Hat!" He jumped away before punching him with his giant fist.

"Hehe, I'll send you off with this attack! GOMU GOMU NO GIANT GATLING!"