The Mischievous Blackbeard/

"Hey, look! What is that?" A marine called out in fear, pointing at the platform where stood the Blackbeard Pirates.

"You little bastard." I glared at the traitor.

"ZEHAHAHAHAHA!" His evil grin makes my hands curl.

"You're the only one I regret calling my son, Teach!" I prepared myself to battle the traitor of the crew.

"Oyaji, watch out!" One of my own called out as Teach used his devil fruit powers.

Before his powers could reach me, I tightened my fists and coated them with my devil fruit, punching the daylights out of him.

"Wait, I'm your son, right? You're not gonna kill me, right, Oyaji?" I punched him harder, crushing him between my fist and the floor.

"Cut the act, Teach." I watched him puke blood from all the damage. "You broke the only rule rule in my ship, and you have the audacity to beg for mercy?" The marines started attacking me again.

While I was activating my devil fruit, I was suddenly rained with bullets. I looked at where it came from, and it was none other than the Blackbeard pirates.

I noticed that they were all wearing prison outfits, and they were all some famous prisoners, so Teach must have came from Impel Down.

"That hurts, old man." I looked back at Teach with his devilish grin, and I'm quite surprised that he was still alive.

"Shoot him down! Kill him!" He ordered his men as he shouted in anger. All I did was let them shoot me. These tiny bullets can't kill me.

They stopped after a while and everyone waited for me to fall, but I'm still alive.

"What, is that it?" I smirked as I saw his face.

"Impossible!" That was what all he managed to say.

"Who do you think I am?" I twirled my bisento and released a devil fruit-infused attack that separated me and the rest of my sons.

"OYAJI!!!" I closed my eyes for a second before placing my fists on the ground.

"Make sure Ace gets out of here." Crybabies.

"But Oyaji-"

"Just go. I'm remaining here." I already planned to die here from the start.