The Gang is What I Trust/

While Mr. 3 sneaked around, Luffy tried to push Akainu to the edge, but Akainu was quick on his feet and jumped behind his back, making Luffy the one closest to the edge.

He looked around and remembered that this platform was his creation, so he tried to reshape it and restrain his opponent.

"You think you can restrain me with a mere rubber?" He turned his whole body into lava and melted the rubber.

The smell of burning rubber made the both of them wince, but it was no matter to Luffy.

He turned the smoke into rubber and threw it down below.

"You're distracted, pirate!" Akainu launched an attack, but Luffy blocked his fists with his Haki-coated hand. He managed to push Akainu away from the platform and fell down to where Zoro was.

"Huh? Who the hell are you?" He quickly drew two of his swords as soon as he sensed Akainu's murderous intent.

"Damn pirates!" Akainu coughed blood from the fall. He managed to use his devil fruit to negate fall damage, but the platform was too high for Akainu to endure.

"It's Akainu, huh. This fight is too much for a young guy like me." He smiled creepily, drawing his third sword and coated them all with Haki.

"Move it or you'll die a painful death." Akainu tried to threaten him, but Zoro wasn't backing down.

"Make me." He bit his third sword and prepared to par Akainu's attacks, but he wasn't aware of another Akainu appearing in his back and managed to penetrate his defenses. "You can clone yourself?"

When his magma fist was about to hit Zoro, a barrier managed to bounce his attack. "Looks like you need some help, Zoro."

"Shut it, Luffy." He was devastated about the fact that he needed his Captain's help. It was already hard for him to accept that he was weak again.

"Some loser pirates teamed up to defeat me? Looks like weaklings do flock together." There were a face off between Akainu and the duo. The three of them glared at each other before deciding to attack.