The Projector Snail/

One of Buggy's followers held onto a snail tightly as he filmed the battleground. It showed the nasty wounds of Whitebeard and the rest of his crew. "Buggy-sama's name will be spread far and wide with this!" He grinned, imagining the whole world worshipping their lord and savior, Buggy.

"That's a good idea. All we need to do is to find Lord Buggy." The snail recorded everything it saw as the carrier ran across, avoiding every marines on the way. On their way to find their lord, something caught their attention that made them stop.

It was a breathtaking scene, playing out right before everyone's eyes. "There will always be those who will carry on Roger's will. Even if you extinguish his bloodline, there's no way their flame will ever burn out." The snail had caught every single moment Whitebeard talked, and the way that Sengoku was really pissed off.

"The flame has been passed out since ancient times. And in the future, someone will appear carrying all those history of decades in his back, and challenge this whole world to a fight. Sengoku, you guys in the World Government are scared of the immense battle that will engulf the whole world someday." 

"My sons and daughters will aid the person who finds that treasure, and someone will find it. And if they did, the world will be turned upside down. That day will come soon." The giant smiled as he sent a middle finger to the fleet admiral, grinning with his whole teeth shown.

"Damn it, Whitebeard!" The snail had caught the way Sengoku clenched his fists.

"ONE PIECE EXISTS!" No one dared to utter a word.

"Huh? Is he finally dead?" His coat fell off, showing off his broad back.

Everyone was mesmerized when they saw no scars on his back, despite fighting a lot of battles. It showed that he was a warrior who never turned his back. 

Meanwhile, someone had reported that the scene was caught by the snail and that the ones who have it are the inmates of Impel Down, so Sengoku sent some Marines to look for the ones who had it.

On the other side, they finally found Buggy, who just got spared after being chased by an admiral, and Mr. Three, who was charred and beaten up.

"Lord Buggy, it's your time to shine! "

"He's right Buggy-sama! We took this snail for you!"