Hancock/

I ran and fought as I slowly approached Ace. The marines kept blocking my way but I managed to punch them all.

"Strawhat, You actually came here!" Gecko Moria blocked my way. I bet I could one punch him, but I waited. Jinbei is coming.

"Don't fight him, keep moving forward!" Jinbei finally came.

"I was supposed to get revenge from what Strawhat did to Thriller Bark!" He hissed as I move forward, but zombies blocked my way.

"I heard that your zombies are weak in salt. Then, your opponent is me!" He said as he broke the ice and dove underwater to shoot water bullets at the zombies.

"Move forward! You have to save Ace!" He screamed as I ran ahead.

"Smoker-san! It's Strawhat!" A girl voice boomed in the distance as something suddenly whacked me in the head.

"IT HURTS!" They either used Armament Haki or something like Smokey's weapon because it actually hurts! Wait.

"Is that you, Smokey?"

"WHAT? Don't call me Smokey!" He said as he pinned me to the ground. I paid no mind.

"Long time no see, Smokey!" I greeted him, but he didn't answer. Suddenly, I don't feel the jutte on my neck anymore. I looked back up and saw Hancock on my side.

"Luffy, are you okay?" She said as she helped me stand up.

"I'm okay, Hancock. Thanks." I said as I ran.

"Wait, Luffy!" I forgot, she was gonna give me the key to Ace's cuffs.

"This is the key to your brother's cuffs. This is the only thing that I can do." She handed it to me and I jumped to hug her.

"Thank you Hancock! You have already done so much to me, how could I ever repay you?" I stopped hugging her, and she made a weird pose.

"Mero-Mero Beam!" A pink laser-like light came out of her hands and shot me, but it had no effect. What was she trying to do?

"Luffy, save your brother!" She said as I nodded and ran away, keeping the key in my pocket.

Now, I need to get back on track. I can't waste this opportunity to save Ace.