His Last Stand/

Whitebeard made the whole Marineford tremble, and before you know it, the whole platform was split into two.

"It's time we settle this." Blackbeard raised his hand, and Whitebeard was forced to snap out of it.

"If you really want to settle this, fine. I'll fight you with my full strength!" He launched a slash attack imbued with his devil fruit, but was blocked by Blackbeard's devil fruit. It absorbed the power of the devil fruit, but Whitebeard showed no signs of weakening.

"What are you doing, shoot him!" The traitor ordered his men and shot tons of bullets towards the giant.

The said giant started coughing blood after taking on so many cannonballs, bullets, and swords. He was in a bad state, yet he stood like it was nothing. He continued to slash Blackbeard, but his unique body had saved him from death yet again.

"WHY WON'T YOU DIE!" The traitor took up his men in annoyance and fired at him once again.

While the both sides retreated, a flash of light was seen going towards Whitebeard, and after everyone realized it, he was all bloody.

"OYAJI!" Screamed the Whitebeard Pirates, and the newbie marines can't help but look away.

Everyone was stunned, while Blackbeard kept his guard in case.

After a while, Admiral Kizaru was seen in front of the giant between the two.

"I think that finished the job." He said in his usual tone. The marines have cheered for the admiral, while the pirates cried out their father's name.

"What job are you talking about, he's clearly alive." After the smoke clears, Whitebeard stood his ground once again.

"You're not the one Roger is waiting for, Teach. The one that Roger is waiting for, is someone like Straw Hat Luffy." He coughed blood, but tried his best to look tough.

"What the, you're but a tiny old man looking tough! ZEHAHAHAHAHAHA!" He laughed, but there was no response from the giant.