Faster than Light

I stood back up and threw my cigarette away.

"Oh, so you're pissed off. Well, it's seems like it's none of my business anyway, so let's just get this over with." He turned around, ready to beat me up again.

"This bastard." My legs are on fire and ready to counter his attacks.

"Let's see, ah, you're trying to surpass me! That's impressive!" He said as he sped to me and tried to kick me, but I countered it with all my strength.

"Do you really have what it takes to defeat me?" He said as he dodged my Haki-infused kicks.

"I might be weak right now, but I will be the left hand man of the Pirate King!" I moved faster and faster as I reach my limit. I still have two powerful kinds of fire that I can use, but with this body, I doubt I can use those techniques without powerful drawbacks.

"You dream as big, but can you really do it? Seeing as how powerful the Straw Hats are now, there's no doubt that the marines would even let you go to the New World. All of you bunch are a threat to the World Government." What he said was right, but I trust everyone to beat them up before that happens.

"I know we can make it to Laugh Tale." He's just playing with me, and I have to step up the game somehow. I have no choice now, do I?

"Ifrit Jambe." I raised my right leg as I ignited fire, and blue flames started to seep in, together with pain from my endoskeleton. 

"BASSE COTTE!" Before he dodges, I kicked his left shoulder, causing his clothes to catch fire, but that's pretty much it. Before he launches another attack, I flipped upside down, performing a hand stand, and I managed to dodge his kick.

"JARRET JARRER!" I performed a lot of kicks to his shin, which slowed him down a bit. Before he could attack me again, I jumped and thought of my last move.

"BOEUF BURST!" I then kicked him in his chest, making him grunt a bit and walk backwards before catching himself.

"That future sight of yours is definitely troublesome, but it seems that the technique of yours is slowing you down." It hurts. I can't walk properly. This body is too weak for me.

"Too bad, you're still slow." He disappeared and ran in circles, my senses can clear up and he's slower when I use my future sight, but my body can't keep up with his speed. Even if I can see him, my body will be too slow and I will still be hit by his attack. I'm clearly at disadvantage here, unless of course, if we battle it out in the sky.

"You're dying now!" He smirked as he kicked me, making me fall down the concrete floor again, but this time, my Armament Haki has become a little stronger and I managed to stay conscious. As he was about to leave for the second time, I kicked him again, catching him off guard.

"You persistent fools." If Ifrit Jambe doesn't work, let's see how my stronger one works, but I should lure him in the ocean first. Unlike me, he can't swim.