1 ⁘ Key

don't get weirded out by the beginning <3

1

It was warm inside. Hot. Steaming.

Mark leaned forward, his arm tight around Ji-an's waist, pulling her closer. Thighs brushing. Breath quickening.

Mark led them both a step back.

Swiftly, he moved his hands down, brushing them over her body before he stopped them somewhere on the upper back of her thighs. With a swift movement, he lifted her up, put her down on the kitchen counter.

"It's just us." Mark's voice was breathy. He placed his hand on the back of the woman's neck and gripped it firmly. He had her where he wanted her to be and looking into her eyes he clearly saw the lust and longing.

So he ran his thumb over the side of her neck, grip still tight, one pair of dreamy eyes staring into another pair of similarly dreamy ones.

"How about we--"

"LEE MINHYUNG!"

Mark and Ji-an broke apart immediately. The boy took a giant step back, arms high up in the air as if he was being held at gunpoint, while the director shouted,

"CUT!"

Everyone's attention shifted to the girl that gasped loudly underneath her mask, face almost completely hidden behind the black fabric and the sunglasses that she was wearing.

Given that they were indoors, it was obvious that she wanted to hide her identity.

"I have been trying to reach you all day long - to no avail. Then I come here and it turns out that you were busy making out with a pretty brunette!" she scolded him. "Are you kidding me?"

Eyes wide, he turned to the voice that approached him with fast steps. The girl herself was a sweetheart but judging by the way she strode towards him, no one would have guessed.

She looked like she was ready to throw hands.

Maybe she was?

"Who is that?" a staff member asked.

"How did she even get in here?" another one added, sounding confused.

"Is she a fan?"

"Girlfriend?" someone else asked and gasped right after. "Mark Lee has a girlfriend?!"

Mark's and Ji-an's heads snapped towards the young staff member that seemed incredibly excited at the thought of having discovered such a big secret. He looked at the girl that, without a single care, walked towards the actor with big steps.

"Should I call security--"

Mark immediately stepped towards the girl, took her hand and smiled at the staff apologetically.

"No! No need, she's a-" he glimpsed at her briefly, "-a family friend? Yeah. Family friend, haha... It's so nice of her to visit me! Wow...! I will- be right back, sorry. Sorry guys!"

He squeezed her hand tightly as he laughed awkwardly. He pulled her to the side, away from everyone's sight as fast as he could and ended up hiding in a corner behind the clothes racks.

Once he had let go of her hand, he put his own up in the air.

"Deep breaths, Da-eun," he said with a sweet smile. "I don't know what I did but I'm really sorry if--"

When she slapped him on the arm, he stopped and looked at her with wide eyes. He didn't notice the smile she carried as the mask covered it.

"You were just joking?" he asked, baffled.