18 ⁘ Schedule

18

His eyes were glued to his laptop's screen, causing Chenle to frown. 

"Hyung, we are eating," he reminded him, gently tapping his spoon against his bowl to further make a point. "Take a break." 

"Yeah, yeah, just a second," In-hyuk dismissed him, mindlessly bringing his own spoon closer to his mouth, pouring the soup in it into his mouth. 

He was eating, yes. But he didn't even try to enjoy the taste. He didn't chew anything.  

What a waste. 

If Jaemin had seen this, he would have scolded him. 

"Hyung," Chenle called again before he pushed himself off the chair just a little so he could reach the laptop and shut it close, taking In-hyuk's attention off it right away. 

"Chenle..." 

Yet Chenle nodded towards the older one's still almost completely full bowl.
"It's really good," he praised his own cooking skills shamelessly which had been heavily influenced by Kun, thus the pride he took in it. "Not that you would know." 

Slightly judgemental tone but In-hyuk couldn't blame the younger. He was right, still he felt the need to explain himself. 

"We have our last shoot tonight," he reminded him. "We are flying back tomorrow. I need to make sure everything's in order." 

"I appreciate that you are so thorough," Chenle said gratefully. "But I won't let your excuses keep you from eating properly. So..." He motioned towards his manager's plate once more. "Eat." 

He was quite bossy for his age. No wonder everyone called him the president. 

Quite honestly, he could have very well been one. 

"Okay, then at least let me tell you about what we are going to do," In-hyuk suggested to ease his mind as he was now no longer allowed to do work. After he took his first conscious bite, he paused, pushed the corners of his lips down in satisfaction as he looked up at the younger. "It's good." 

Chenle hummed. "I know," he said, not so humbly. "What are our plans?" 

"So the day we get back, you can just rest. You'll be pretty jetlagged for a couple of days so I would like you to rest more but there are a handful of appointments this week still," he said, sounding genuinely apologetic. "But next week you don't have much to do, so you can rest."

Chenle, however, while obviously enjoying having some time off, understood that planning could get difficult sometimes.

"So the last filming is tonight, tomorrow we will fly back, so we will be in Korea by Thursday. On Friday you will need to go to the studio in Seoul to record for the post-sync," he explained, trying his best to recall all the activities that were planned for that week. "On Sunday you'll have dinner with the director." 

"That should be okay, he is pretty nice. It'll probably be more fun than work." 

In-hyuk nodded. "Glad you get along." 

Chenle agreed. After noticing that his manager had, however, stopped recalling the plans for the week, he got a bit confused. 

"We have the 7Dream thingy coming up too," he reminded his manager.  

To his surprise, In-hyuk was reluctant to agree to that. Not because he didn't agree with Chenle there per se but because he wasn't sure whether or not the meeting with the head of the university and other essential staff would still come about.