11 ⁘ Face

hot sauce chenle with those contact lenses was really beautiful

11

She did it! 

Da-eun survived her Finance class and was now sitting across Hayoon, their trays on the lunch table separating them. Da-eun was trying to seem unbothered while Hayoon looked at her in shock. 

"You are telling me that you video called him?" she asked, disbelief keeping her mouth open, lips parted slightly. "And he not only answered your call but actually had a proper conversation with you?" 

"He is so nice actually," Da-eun raved, unable to keep her excitement to herself. "Like he seems really down to earth. What a man." She sighed. 

Hayoon, still in shock, didn't say anything. She didn't have the power or will to do that. All she could do was sit there with her jaw dropped slightly - noticeable yet not enough to look awkward. 

Right on time, Juwon walked up to the two. He sat down next to the older, looked her up and down before gently pressing his thumb against the bottom of her chin and pushing it up, closing her mouth. 

At the sudden touch, the girl looked to the side. "Oh, Juwon."

"What makes you so stunned?" the boy asked as he put his bag down and took a bottle of water out of it. 

"Da-eun video called Chenle." 

In the middle of opening the bottle, Juwon stopped. "Huh?!" He looked at the youngest with wide eyes. "Really?!" 

She nodded. "Yep." 

"And you two... talked? Like a real conversation?" 

"Yeah." 

"Woah." Juwon looked at Hayoon who just nodded at his shocked gaze. 

"I know. Same. My baby is talking to her idol, I couldn't be happier," Hayoon said, wiping a non-existent tear. 

Da-eun smiled. "Thank you~" 

"Oh but by the way, Da-eun," Hayoon soon said.

"Hm?"

"Is Min-jung in Seoul?"

Da-eun shook her head. "She's in Japan for a shoot, I told you," she reminded her at which the older girl nodded. She pushed her bottom lip out as she reached for her phone.

"I saw a post yesterday though," Hayoon said, scrolling through whichever app she was using. "Someone shared a picture of Mark and his... girlfriend? I guess it's not Min-jung then." 

She handed the phone to Da-eun. 

DREAMing Club (@DREAMing_Club) posted:
A fan spotted Mark on his way home! They didn't see the girl's face but they said the two seemed close! 👀 Here is the picture 💞

DREAMing Club (@DREAMing_Club) posted:A fan spotted Mark on his way home! They didn't see the girl's face but they said the two seemed close! 👀 Here is the picture 💞