4 ⁘ In-ho

sir- 

4

You created the group "Da-eun and the commoners"
You added Mark
You added Chenle

[1 attachment sent]
(11:01 PM)

"See you tomorrow, Daegal!" 

Daegal wagged her tail as Da-eun closed the door, smile wide at the sight of the little dog. 

She pushed her hands into the pockets of her jacket and pulled her shoulders up as a breeze of cold air washed over her. A sigh escaped her lips, eyes jumping up to find the moon brightly shining down on her. 

It was getting late. It wasn't much longer before the busses would stop driving for the night so Da-eun hurried home. There weren't many people out on the street here at this hour - and by 'not many' is meant 'no one'. 

It was empty and quiet and dark. And Da-eun was relishing it. City life was always loud, crowded. At times, day and night almost became indistinct from each other. As much as she enjoyed it, she couldn't help but dislike it sometimes. 

But this? 

It was a nice contrast to the usually noisy--

Da-eun sighed as she pulled her phone out of her pocket. It was ringing excitedly, interrupting the silence without a care. 

She quickly answered the call. 

"Da-eun!" She moved the phone away from her ear as his voice crashed through the speakers. "Are you there?!" 

"Mark," she replied calmly. "Why are you shouting?" 

"Didn't you say Chenle's place is far away from yours?" 

She hummed. She did say that, yeah. "Kinda." 

"Then why are you there so late?" 

Ah. So this nice late-night call was due to the picture of Daegal she sent, huh? 

It was more supposed to be evidence that she did a) not steal Daegal yet and b) that she also did not leave her to fend for herself. She didn't expect it to worry him though. 

"I had to feed and walk Daegal," she pointed out. 

"No but like- uh you could have done that earlier," Mark argued.

"I walked her between uni and work," she told him. "But I was worried that it might be a bit too early. She has to wait all night so I thought I'd walk her again."

Mark was quiet for a moment. He was conflicted. "That's nice and all, just- will you be able to get home? Public transport stops at midnight." 

"His house is not that far away," she pointed out. "It's fine. Don't worry." 

"Are you sure?" 

She didn't reply for a second as she was busy checking the road. Left. Right. Left. She crossed it with a raised brow. 

"Even if I wasn't," she began. "What are you going to do?" 

"I will..."

She nodded. "Go on." 

"I... will... ask Juwon or Hayoon to pick you up." 

"You don't have their numbers." 

"I can ask Min-jung to give them to me." 

"They don't have a driver's license."