43 ⁘ Suggestions

yo why didn't I know that this picture was a thing his hair looks so good pls

43

Mark

hey Mark
by any chance do u have In-hyuk's number?
(11:39 AM)

I do
Why?

can you give it to me?

Sure
What for though? 

I want to start my acting career

OMG REALLY??!

no

Oh 
You got me excited for nothing

my bad

all good
[1 attachment sent]
Here you go

thanks a lot
(11:41 AM)

Her finger hovered over the call button for a while. She wasn't sure whether he was the right person to contact. Maybe he would feel weirded out, given that they didn't have such a close relationship or given that, well, she wasn't even supposed to have his number.

However, after giving it way too much thought, after worrying over the most ridiculous of things and other unlikely scenarios, Da-eun eventually called.

She wasn't usually reluctant like this. Being this hesitant didn't feel like her but she couldn't help it.

She was on edge; a little more than she would have liked to admit. She had talked to Hayoon about it who immediately let Da-eun know that she was ready to start a war with anyone daring to threaten her best friend.

At the same time, she wasn't entirely sure what this situation called for. The two talked for a while and eventually came to the conclusion that, perhaps, asking someone else for help was the better option. 

For some reason, after crossing through the names of Juwon and Chenle, the first person that came to mind was In-hyuk.

"Hey," she said once he picked up the phone. "It's me, Da-eun."

In-hyuk was quiet for a moment before asking, "How did you get my number?"

And just like that, her nervosity slowly crumbled. "Wow." She huffed in disbelief. "Not even a 'hey'?"

Right. In-hyuk had to agree that that was a little impolite. So he corrected himself to,

"Hey! How did you get my number?"

She pushed out an amused laugh. "I asked Mark."

"These boys are not reliable," he mumbled.

"What? I thought you liked me."

He sighed deeply, making it evident that he was purposefully exaggerating.
"Yeah but I don't need a crazy Chenle stan to have my number, you know?"

"Well too late," she noted jokingly. Still, she soon dropped the topic and got to the point. "I don't mean to waste your time but I really need to meet you- if you have like a moment to spare that is?"

She wasn't sure what she expected. Hesitancy? Reluctance? Questions?

Yet, what she got was,

"Okay." He hummed thoughtfully ere he suggested, "I didn't take my break yet so if you want to, you can come to my office. I'll send you the address. When you get here just tell the receptionist that we have an appointment."