50 ⁘ Cinderella

yo every time I look for Chenle pictures for a new chapter I get so carried away cause he is so fucking adorable man wtf is this

50 

Shrek Enthusiast

yo Eun
(4:03 PM)

sup handsome

what's your shoe size

nah
did you finally find my glass slippers? 😩😍

wrong movie Fiona

my bad
got carried away
carried away in my lil pumpkin carriage 🎃

I don't have a pumpkin carriage but I have a tesla

it's just not the same yk 😔

sorry darling
I'll buy you coffee on my way home to make up for the disappointment 
in the meantime pls tell me your shoe size

coffee <3
it's 260

I guessed right

awww
you know me so well omg
wanna marry me? 🥰💍

I'd love to princess 
I'll buy the rings and come home

I'll wait for you~
(4:06 PM)

Roughly half an hour later, Chenle reached his house. He opened the door, greeted by Daegal first and then by Da-eun who was too curious not to check what was going on. 

"Eun," Chenle called out happily as he spotted the girl walk towards him. He still had to take off his shoes and rather than waiting for her to reach him, he merely warned her, "Catch!" 

The small object flew through the air in a flat curve ere Da-eun caught it with two hands. She looked down at it, a grin on her lips. 

"My husband is so thoughtful," she joked as she put the blue ring pop on her finger. She admired the plastic ring before looking back up at Chenle who now walked towards her, proudly showing her a ring of his own. 

"Should I be Mr Kim or do you want to be Mrs Zhong?" he asked playfully as he stopped in front of her. 

"Mrs Zhong has a nice ring to it," she said jokingly yet she wasn't exactly lying - it did have a nice ring to it. Her eyes fell down to the bag in his hand. "What's that?" she asked curiously. 

Without another word, Chenle took her hand and led her into the living room. He sat down on the floor and motioned her to do the same ere he started unpacking the bag. 

He placed two pairs of brand-new white sneakers on the coffee table alongside a wide choice of fabric markers. Satisfied by his purchase, he looked at her. 

"Let's unleash our inner Renjun," he proposed eagerly. 

Which reminded Da-eun that, "His collection is coming out soon!" She grinned happily. "He must be excited." 

Chenle nodded. "There'll be an opening ceremony to celebrate," he told her ere reaching into the bag yet again. "There you go." 

Surprised, she looked at the card in Chenle's hand. She took it, opened it and- 

"No way," she muttered. "He invited me?!" 

"If you want to come, that is," Chenle said, quickly adding, "I told him that you aren't fond of big events and he told me that he'll be okay with whatever your answer is, so don't feel forced or anything."