Cuddles 🌷/🥀

Future AU

—————

Today was a shit day at work Katsuki has come back from work, his face showed no expression, he looked sad.

Ejirou rushed to his lover, hugging him.

"Hey whats wrong" Ejirou looked at Katsuki's face.

"Shit day at work" Katsuki just hugged Ejirou tightly.

Ejirou knew exactly what happened, Katsuki is only like this when something bad happens, usually when he cant save someone.

Ejirou leads Katsuki to their bed room, he then lays on their bed and lets Katsuki hug him.

Katsuki head laid on Ejirou's chest listening to his heart beat, tears leaked from his eyes.

Ejirou didn't question the other he just held and comforted him. One of his hand laid on Katsuki's waist and the other was rubbing the blonde's spiky hair.

"I just couldn't save them" Katsuki looked into Ejirou's eyes.

"I know darling, I know, but you cant save everyone" Ejirou kissed Katsuki's forehead.

"Please dont beat yourself up, you are so strong and that person has lived their life you cant undo something as big as death" Katsuki just rested his cheek back down.

"And at no point was it your fault, it was that bastard enemy, and you caught him and he is going to jail for a really long time" Katsuki nodded.

Katsuki held Ejirou and buried his face in his husbands chest.

"I love you kiri" Katsuki whispered

"I love you too Kati boo" Ejirou kissed Katsuki's head once again.