Ejirou's studies 🌷

Future AU

———————

Kirishima had always been a hardworking and dedicated hero, but after years of battling villains and putting his life on the line, he found himself struggling with mental health issues. He knew he couldn't continue like this, so when an injury forced him to take some time off, he decided to change careers and go to  university and study psychology.

It wasn't easy being a full-time student again, especially since he was already a successful pro hero at the age of 35. But Kirishima was determined to use his newfound knowledge to help other heroes who were struggling with the same issues he had faced.

Bakugo, his loving and supportive husband, was there every step of the way. He encouraged Kirishima to pursue his dreams and even helped him study for exams. He knew how important this was to Ejirou and he was more than happy to support him in any way he could.

As Kirishima dove deeper into his studies, he found that he had a real knack for helping others. He started volunteering at a local hero support center, where he worked with retired heroes who were struggling with PTSD and other mental health issues.

At first, it was tough for Kirishima to hear about the pain and trauma that these heroes had experienced. But he knew that he was making a difference in their lives, and that made it all worth it. He used his own experiences to help them heal, and gradually, he began to see real progress in their recoveries.

Bakugo was always there to listen to Kirishima's stories and offer his own support. He was proud of his husband for using his own struggles to help others, and he knew that Kirishima was making a real difference in the hero community.

Years later, Kirishima had become a respected psychologist in the hero community. He had helped countless heroes deal with their trauma and find a way to move forward. And through it all, Bakugo had been by his side, supporting him every step of the way. Together, they had proven that even heroes need help sometimes, and that it's never too late to pursue your dreams.

 Together, they had proven that even heroes need help sometimes, and that it's never too late to pursue your dreams