You want to go out...with me? 🥀

Future au

——————

Kirishima pov:

Today i have work, again, i sighed as i got out of bed. Life is so boring when you dont have a partner, Denki would always tell me how every morning he would wake up next to his amazing fiancee Shinsou.

I decided to skip breakfast again, whats the point anyway.

I got changed and left for work, i arrived quickly i was early by about 10 minutes so no one is here yet.

I made a coffee and went to my office and sat to do all the boring paper work i had missed from the last week.

I took a week off, i know thats a lot, but i had to my mental health hasn't been good, my motivation is no where to be found and I'm struggling so much, its not like i would tell anyone that.

No ones pov:

Bakugo made his way into the building, he kinda hoped Kirishima was in today because he wasn't in all last week.

"Is Kirishima here today" the blonde asked the lady at the front desk.

"Yes, he signed in 5 minutes ago" Katsuki quickly thanked the lady before rushing to the elevator.

When He finally got to the 5th floor he headed straight for Kirishima's office.

"Oi shitty hair" he barged in.

"Oh Hi Bakugo" the red head looked up

"Hi, is that the only shitty thing you can say, you weren't here for a full week and don't text me or reply and the first thing you say is hi like nothing has happened!" The male was pissed off, as you can tell.

"Im fine, i just needed a break" Katsuki crossed his arms.

"When heroes are on breaks they set substitutes out weeks prior" The red head looked back down.

"What do you want Katsuki" The blonde was pissed he just left before he punched someone, he slammed the door behind him, 'asshole' he thought.

Ejirou sat at his office almost at breaking point he really didn't need that on his first day back, someone he cares about shouting at him, a soft tear ran down his cheek.

"How could he be like that we dont see him for a week no explanation and the first thing he says is hi!" Bakugo was ranting to Mina

"I think you might be over thinking this, did you even let him explain, maybe someone died or something, the last thing he would want is for you to shout at him" Bakugo realised that maybe shouting wasn't the best idea.

The blonde noticed the red head over at the cafe so he decided to go say sorry.

"Hey Kirishima sorry for getting mad" Bakugo walked up to the male who he noticed was getting a second coffee for the day.

"No, its ok, im fine" he smiled

"Bull shit" The red head looked up in shock.

"Whats wrong, you disappear for a week without saying anything" Kirishima sighed

"Sorry, i dont really want to talk about it" he stirred the coffee.

"Well i don't say this often, but I'm here if you need me, gimme a ring or a text i will be there" The red head smiled slightly.

"Thanks" he soon walked off back to his office.

Later that day Kirishima was at home again, crying, he always did this, his urges to self harm had gone up he needed help and wanted help, he then remembered what Bakugo said.

"Maybe it was so bad to call him?" He whispered, pullings out his phone, it dialed and rung for a minute before he got an answer.

"Hi, whats up" Katsuki immediately stopped himself when he heard the male crying.

"Kat" he sobbed

"Im coming over" the male kept him on the phone as he drove to his pace.

"Its ok im almost there, open the door for me soon ok" Ejirou whispered in response.

"Is there anything you need to say before i get there?" Katsuki asked.

"I dont know" he sobbed again.

"Im here now, gimme five" the blonde hung up and was soon at the door.

The red head immediately ran into a hug with the latter.

"Hey its ok, im here" Katsuki ran his hands through the males hair, the gel made his hands sticky but he didn't really care.

"Im so sorry, im sorry, im sorry" he cried over and over again.

"Its ok, dont apologise" Katsuki led him to the couch where he sat him down.

"I just cant do this anymore" He moved back slightly to look the other in the eye.

"Im so useless, i cant do anything, I'm pushing everyone away, I'm lonely I'm sad my urges to self harm are back and i don't know what to do" he cried into the males chest.

"Hey, shh its ok" Katsuki rubbed his hair "you're not useless" He hugged him tighter.

"I am and im a shit hero i should just give up" he stated

"Thats not true and why would you give up you used to always tell me 'giving up is the worst thing you can do because it shows you are weak' " the red head remembered when he said that, it was in their first year on UA and after Katsuki had been kidnapped he wanted to give up, because he thought his quirk was not hero like and that no one would ever see him as a hero.

"If it makes you feel better, there is one person i know who really likes you and looks up to you" the red head wiped his eyes.

"Who" he whispered as he started to play with his hands.

"Me" Katsuki smiled slightly.

"But how? You're amazing" The blonde laughed slightly.

"Im amazing because i aspire to be like you, sweet, kind, caring, calm and strong" Kirishima started to smile uncontrollably.

"Ejirou Kirishima, would you like to go on a date with me?" The male lit up.

"You want to go out...with me?" he asked

"Of course, but only if you let me" the blonde stated.

"Of course i will" He hugged Katsuki tightly before pecking his cheek.

"Hey, if you wanna kiss me, do it properly" Kirishima's face turned red, before he knew it their lips were connecting.

"I wanted to do this for so long" Katsuki smiled before kissing Ejirou again and again and again.

'I love you Ejirou Kirishima' he thought, thinking its too early to say it out loud.